1

A/N 

yn-your name 

Ok an over

"YNNN get your ass down here right now" fuck what does she want now I just got up "coming" I yelled from the inside of my room as I got up and quickly ran down stairs "yes" I said "are you ready for school" my mom was clearly drunk "yes mom I'm ready" i said "well then get out of the fucking house I have a man coming over in 15mins" she said almost falling over I ran up stairs grabbed my stuff. We just moved here and I already have to find the bus place and go sleep in a bus. Oh yeah my mom likes to have her boyfriends over at like 3 am so I end up sleeping on one of the buses. I found where all the buses are so I got on bus 16 and layed down in the first seat.

Time skip to 6am 

"What the hell are you doing sleeping on a bus" I jump awake hearing a man yell "sorry sorry I'm yn and I needed a place to sleep" I said "don't you have a bed for that" he asked "yes but my mom kicked me out and I'm new here so this is what I found" "why did your mom kick you out" "so she could give some random guy head"I said "oh ok I'm Roy by the way" he said changing the subject I just nodded my head. 

Time skip to the school 

"Hey yn here's my number if you need anything" Roy said "k thanks" I said as I got off the bus I walked over to the school where all the kids were waiting out side I got some side glances and laughs but that's normal so I just kept walking and sat in a corner with my ear buds in and my sketch book. Then all of the sudden the sun was blocked I look up to see a dude looking at my sketches he turned to his little friend group and laughed "so your the new girl" he said in a cocky tone "I have a name" I said as I looked down and kept sketching "and why would I care your just some emo slut who has no friends" " ok then if you don't care so much then fucking leave" I said "I'll take that" he said grabbing my sketch book "bitch give it back now" I growled "what are you going to do about it" "this" a tall guy with black hair and blue eyes said and shoved the guy while grabbing my sketch book and handing it to me and grabbing my hand and running from the group of guys who began to chase us till we ran into the office the just kept running. "So what's your name" the black haired guy asked "yn and what's yours" I asked "Andy" he said "well thank you andy for getting my sketch book back" "no problem". "You must be yn" a person from the office said "yes that's me" "well here's your schedule and Andy how about you show her where her classes are" the lady said "ok" Andy said. 

Time skip 

"BIIIIIIIING" the bell screamed as me and Andy got up and started to walk "so what's your first class" he asked I just handed him my schedule "we have all of the Sane classes" he said shocked "really" I asked "yeah" he said back "so what's first" I asked "math sadly" he said I laughed "I'm good" is all I could say before I was slammed in to the locker "Hey it's the emo slut from this morning" the guy that took my sketch book said "yo Mason what are you going to do to her" "I have a name you bitch it's yn" i said trying to get out of his grip that was tighting around my arm right below my shoulder. At this point my adrenaline was pumping and I didn't know where Andy was but I looked over Masons shoulder and so Andy on the floor with a bloody nose and busted lip. I looked Mason dead in the eyes "get off of me now" I growled "or what" he snapped I smerked and kneed him in the balls and  he fell to the floor and I kicked him in the face so he couldn't run after me then one of his friends punched me and busted my lip so I punched him in the nose and he covered it so I punched his stomach. The two guys where on the ground so I ran to Andy helped him up and called Roy 

R-Roy y-you

R-hello

Y-can you come pick me and my friend Andy up now

R-YN WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED 

Y-I will tell you later right now I need you to meet us at the doors ok 

R-ok but you have some explaining to do 

Y-k thanks 

"Do you have all your stuff" I aske Andy he shook his head yes and we ran out of the building.

A/N thanks for reading new chapter soon😝😝😝😝😝