6

Andy pov

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck what do we do" I started to panic so I picked her up bridle style and started to run "what do you have a car" I asked the guy who came running with yn "yeah come on" he said jumping and running with me I ran and he set his car alarm off so I found it I got in the back with yn and the guy got in the front. He sped to the hospital and we got out I had been doing the little bit of cpr that I know and it's was helping "we need help know she's having an asma attack" I yelled and a nurse came out with one of those bad things and took her away from me. I started to break down crying the guy Elton I think came over and sat next to me and told me it was going to be ok "but what if it's not what if she dies cause I was to slow or what if she dies cause I freaked out or.." "SHUT UP" Elton yelled "she's not going to die she will be fine" he said with tears in his eyes. "Who is with yn" the nurse asked me and Elton stood up and walked over to her "and how are you related to yn" the nurse asked "I'm her friend" Elton said "I'm sorry but we only allow family "I'm her brother" I said rather quickly Elton gave me a weird look "right this way to her room" she said and I quickly followed. We get in there and yn is hooked up to all of these Machines But she was not awake "she had more then just an asma attack it was a blood vessel popped in her lower back witch we had to do a blood transfusion and some more tests she could end up in a coma but for right now she is just knocked out" the nurse said I thought I was about to expolde "Mason that bitch" I said under my breath the nurse left me in there all by myself with yn "I'm going to make that bitch pay" I said about to storm out of the room but stoping and placing a kiss on yn four head I ran down stairs grabbed Elton's car keys and ran out of the building "where the hell are you going" he said getting in the car he saw the anger in my eyes and shut up. 

Time skip to the school 

"What class is Mason in" the lady told me and I ran to that class Elton just walked behind me I slammed the door open and everyone looked at me I walked to the back of the class where Mason was "haha it's the emo freak where's you slut girl friend you know she tast good" he said that pissed me off "SHES IN THE HOSPITAL" I yelled and lunched my self across the table punched Mason in the face several times and then started to choke him "SHE COULD DIE BECAUSE OF YOU" I yelled tears streaming down my face but someone was pulling me off of Mason "LET ME GO" I yelled trashing back and forth "calm down I know how you feel but if you get put in jail you can't see her" a voice said in my ear I new it was Roy thank god he was teaching this class he helped me up and I walked out of the school and ran to the hospital. 

I go into yn room and she is still unconscious I pulled up a chair next to her and grabbed her hand "yn please wake up I don't know what I would do if you died or fell into a coma and if this is the last time I get to talke to you I just want to say......I love you" as I said that a tear slipped from my eye and landed on her cheek 

Yn pov 

I felt something wet hit my face "I love you" I hurd a deep sexy voice say Andy I questioned my self and then I hurd light sobs "please yn please wake up you need to wake up" that is definitely Andy and he's right I need to wake up "Andy" I said I'm a weak tone opening my eyes "yn" Andy yelled hugging me "I love you to" I said into his ear he looked at me his eyes where blood shot like he has been crying all day he leaned down and kissed me I kissed back he smiled into the kiss "please never leave me again" he said " I won't" 

A/N dose Elton have feelings for yn and does Andy really know what he's in for well we will have to see soon in the story bye thanks for reading