Chapter Twenty One - Consummate

She pulled his shirt off his shoulders and he growled in pain as it grazed against his bandaged back.

"Are you sure you're up to-"

He shut her mouth by kissing it hungrily. She laughed against his lips. His hands came down to her thin cotton T-shirt. He tugged the corner up over her head, breaking their kiss just for a moment. Next he unclasped her bra. She wriggled her arms out of it as he pulled it off and threw it across the room. Her hands worked at his jeans as he worked at hers. She laughed again, stopping to help him get her jeans off. As she pulled them down her hips, Cal turned his attention to his own clothes, pulling his jeans and boxers down and stepping out of them smoothly.

Kat drank in the sight of him.

"You-"

"Shhh." He stopped her again, kissing her as he moved over her.

She pulled his face away.

"You're incredible. Don't ever stop me paying you a compliment again."

She kissed him deeply and felt him smile against her.

She planted kisses along his jaw before pulling his earlobe into her mouth and tugging on it with her teeth. He groaned, sucking on her neck. He pulled away from her, kissing down her chest and cupping her breasts in his hands. He moved over to one, licking and swirling her nipple in his mouth as he rolled her other nipple between his fingers. She moaned loudly, pushing her hips against him, desperate for him to consume her.

He looked up at her before running his hand up her side and pulling her down into position under him.

The moment was so familiar.

He looked at her with dark, questioning eyes.

She felt his heart spike with nervousness as hers hammered in anticipation.

She nodded and he pressed into her slowly, kissing her lips hungrily.

The pressure was intense and the pain came quickly, dulling as he rocked against her slowly.

She moaned and ground her hips against him, pushing him deeper.

He rested his head against her chest, growling as he picked up the pace. They kept that rhythm for a while, kissing each others throats, biting each other's lips, shifting their hips to find positions that dug him deeper and deeper. The friction sent shivers of pleasure over her skin. She had never felt so raw, her skin so sensitive to his touch. Every time his fingertips came into contact with her, a burst of flame tingled under his touch. She writhed beneath him, wanting more but barely able to bear it.

She felt it low in her stomach, a swirling pulling sensation that tingled slowly before turning into a burning urge to release.

She kissed him deeply, running her hands softly down his back, she wrapped her legs around him and kissed down his neck until she found exactly where she wanted to be.

He gasped as she sucked his marking point.

The pressure increased between her thighs, her canines extended.

The release came over her in waves, she moaned loudly before sinking her teeth into Cal's skin, pushing them deeper until she could feel the bond twist in her mouth. She shuddered with pleasure, releasing him and licking over the bite.

He looked down at her with dark eyes, a ring of gold shone around his iris. His breath was ragged as he buried his face into her neck.

The pressure built within her again, he throbbed at her core, she felt his teeth graze her.