"Me too Alexis. I won't be able to look at him without feeling like a slut. They must think we are cheap or something. We let them touch us sexually after barley knowing them. They probably think they can get in our pants now."

I wanted to cry, I'm not usually like this, I would never let a guy touch me like that without knowing them. Heck I've never even let anyone touch me like that ever even if I did know them!

Why is it that my morals decide to leave every time he is near? He's fucking with my brain.

"-school tomorrow,"

"Huh? Sorry Alexis can you repeat that?" I asked while shaking my head of all thoughts pertaining to Luca.

"I said we could pretend to be sick so we don't have to go to school tomorrow,"

"My mom won't believe us," I said while laying down on my bed. Alexis did the same soon after.

"We could say that the food we got from McDonald's gave us food poisoning or something," hmm that wasn't so bad.

"Okay that will work, but we need to give ourselves a fever,"

The next hour we boiled hot water and got towels and placed them on our body, then we made the toilet upstairs and downstairs seem like their had been diarrhea in it.

By the time my mom was back we were a morning and groaning mess. We pulled it off so well my mom called Alexis mom and we almost went to the emergency.

However we got them to settle down and decide we just needed rest, which they believed.

I should become an actress.

Next day

The next day after my mom went to work I immediately texted Alexis.

ThatBitch🙄❤️: Has your mom left yet?

Me: Yeah she just did, is your mom dropping you off yet?

ThatBitch🙄❤️: Yes right now. We're in the car.

You must be wondering why Alexis is coming over when we are 'sick' well we some how got our moms to agree to Alexis staying with me while they are at work so we aren't bored.

Me: okay tell me when you get here.

ThatBitch🙄❤️: Okay will do. Love you😘

Me: love you too❤️

I exited out of the messages and decided to go on Instagram. While on there i unconsciously looked for Lucas Instagram and quickly found it.

He was fucking verified

He was fucking verified. What the actual fuck. I let a verified mother fucker finger me.

But damn, i would be lying to you if i said he didn't look yummy. He had me squirming in my bed. Looking at the picture i thought back to yesterday and the way he worked me with his hands.

Even if i felt bad about letting him do that, he did, and it felt so damn good until he stopped.

Ding Dong

I put my phone down and put on my sick face before going downstairs to answer the door.

Opening the door, i see my best friend behind Mrs. Janice with her sick face, but the second our eyes connected i saw her smirk.

She was wearing a tight grey tank top with nike shorts and white slide with her dora blanket covering her body like a cape

"Okay you guys stay safe, and take your medicine. If you start feeling worse or need anything call me or your mom. Also-" She paused while dinging in her purse only to pull out a $50 bill.

"If you guys wanna order food for lunch and dinner," She didn't need to do that my mom already left $50 down for us as well.

"Oh you don't have to Mrs. Janice, mom already left money down," i said while pushing the money back to her. But she wasn't having it.

She grabbed my hand and placed the money in my palm, "The more the merrier, okay bye love you both," She said while kissing our heads.

"Love you too Mom,"

"Love you too Mrs. Janice," we said at the same time.

When i closed the door Alexis and i looked at each other before laughing.

"I can't believe that worked," She laughed.

"Me too, i for sure thought my mom would catch on," I said laughing and walking up the stairs.

"Shoo, i think we should become actors. We really pulled this off,"

"I was thinking the same thing," I said while jumping onto my bed.

Then i started to think about Luca, I wonder what he will do if he doesn't see me in class.

Probably find some new pussy

Probably i sighed.

"Why the long face?" Alexis asked concerned.

"I'm just thinking about how they are gonna react when they don't see us in class,"

"They probably will find someone else to mess with," I know she said that trying to be happy that they could possibly leave us alone, but i knew that deep down she had already grew attached.

"...Yeah, let's not think about them anymore," she nodded and looked straight ahead.

"Let's watch some scary movies!" I said suddenly excited.

"That's a fucking bet, you find the movie and i'll go get us snacks."

"Bet,"

"Bet," with that Alexis went downstairs to get snacks and I picked out a good movie.

This was gonna be a fun chill day i thought before finally deciding to watch The Nun.

I fucking love writing this so I'm double uploading.

Like for real I'm writing this with a whole ass smile on my face, I hope y'all are enjoying it too.

Anyways....Luca though? That nigga is fionnnnneeeee like dayyyyuuummm ❤️😭

Anyways I hope y'all like this chapter and the next one I'm about to upload since I'm so nice.

Oh and make sure to...

Like

Comment

And Vote!!!!

Much loveeeee❤️❤️❤️