I reached the front door and turned the knob. To my surprise, the door was unlocked. This was the place, right? It had to be, there wasn’t another cabin near this one. I walked inside and the smell of dust filled my nostrils. I turned on the nearest light and noticed that the place seemed untouched for awhile. It seemed normal, despite the dust covered furniture and floors. I walked and could see my own footprints in the dust, that’s how dirty the place was. I guess I shouldn’t have expected it to be as nice as the outside.

            It was a cozy cabin, extremely small, but comfortable. There was a small living room with a kitchen just across the room. There was a hallway where a bathroom was and a master bedroom. I walked into the bedroom, checking the last place for Dillon. There weren’t many places to be, so it took a minute to check the entire house. Inside the bedroom was a king sized bed which took up most of the tiny room. There was a closet to the left of the bed, with sliding, wooden doors. Besides the bed and a nightstand, the room was empty.

            What surprised me the most was that, unlike the rest of the house, the bedroom was spotless. There wasn’t a speck of dust anywhere. I could practically smell the freshly washed bed sheets. The wooden floors looked recently mopped and swept. Even the black walls looked newly painted.

            “Hello, beautiful.” A voice echoed behind me, causing me to scream.

            I grabbed my chest, trying to calm my racing heart down. I hadn’t even heard him come in. I whirled around to face him, my heart still pounding from his sudden appearance. My eyes filled with tears when I saw him because I’d forgotten the torture he had put me through almost a year ago. He had murdered my dad, forced me to marry him, bit me, and teamed up with Jason, who had killed Zack. Everything went back to Dillon.

            He grinned at my fear and the way I was staring at him like I was almost surprised to see him. I knew he’d come, just not this soon. He obviously was expecting me to come or he wouldn’t have cleaned the room or gotten here so quickly. Part of me was already regretting meeting him, because he was like a time bomb. I’m never sure when he’ll explode.

            “I’m glad to see you took my advice and came here yourself.” He said, smiling as he scanned my body, shamelessly. I involuntarily shivered at the way he was checking me out. It I knew that he wouldn’t hurt me; I’d shift and attack him.

             “Well you didn’t give me much of a choice, did you?” I asked, sarcastically.

            “I’m pretty sure I gave you two options, Isabella.” He spoke softly.

            “Yeah, and the options sucked. It was obvious I had to come, so you really didn’t give me a choice.” I said, stubbornly, crossing my arms over my chest.

            “Just remember that there are consequences for your actions. I suggest you think really hard about that before you do something stupid.” He said taking a step towards me.

            I held my ground, refusing to cower away from him. He approached me, clearly amused by me standing my ground. He grabbed my wrists and yanked them apart, no longer allowing me to cross my arms. Instead of letting go of my wrists, he grabbed my hands in his tightly so that I couldn’t escape his grasp. I stared at him, wondering what he was doing. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, causing me to flinch.