I wasn't embarrassed, maybe last year I would've but not this year.

"And why are you late Miss. Okafur?"

"Oh i was helping....t-the new guy! Yeah, the new guy needed help finding his classes." I could see the jealous and disgusted stares coming from the females from my peripheral vision. 

Ha, he don't want y'all anyway, that's my mans.

oh your mans huh?

no nope, i was kidding. Totally not my mans. The dudes a creep.

"Oh, okay. Well since all the seats are taken you can sit in the one by the window in the back." Yes! perfect seat.

"Okay, thank you." i said as i made my way back to my seat.

"No worries, oh and by the way i am Mrs. Barnes," she smiled.

I smiled back and nodded, i was gonna like her.

Class was over in minutes and when i got up i felt someone bump into my shoulder.

"Watch where you're going African slut," The voice sneered. I looked up to see it was Vanessa Lake. The source of my previous bullying.

I looked her up and down and laughed. She had the audacity to call me a slut when she was wearing a tank top that was basically a piece of a handkerchief and shorts that were up her flat ass waving high to the dozens of butt plugs up in there.

I looked back at her face and she was scowling, she probably expected me to apologize like i would do last year but she was wrong.

I simply nodded my head and laughed again before exiting. That was the funniest shit to happen to me all day even if it was 9:15.

As i walked out I sought out after Alexis, i really needed to talk to her about what happened this morning. My mind was still going a little haywire.

As i was walking i could see Luca in the crowd walking towards me to my right, but then I saw Alexis and she was to my left.

I knew he knew that i knew he was walking towards me, and i felt like if i didn't wait for him or go to him he would be mad.

wait why do I care about his opinion?

However i really need to talk to my best friend so i decided to 'pretend like i didn't see him and walk towards Alexis.

"BEST FRIEND!" i yelled.

"AHH BEST FRIEND!! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU,"

"ME TOO!!" i hooked onto her arm and we started walking to our classes, they were right next to each other.

"Whose first, you or me?" i really needed to go first but i asked out of courtesy."

"How important from 1 to 10?" she asked.

"Fucking infinity bitch, this is real shit,"

"me fucking too but you go first, i need to compose myself for when i tell you,"

"Okay, well remember how i told you about the guy in the mall that took the shirt that i wanted to get you and was all up in my space and acting like he knew me and was my father and shit?"

"...yeahh" she answered slowly.

"well the nigga is here, and i saw him this morning and he saw me and he chased me into the bathroom and i was in there for like a good 30 minutes or something till i busted out and tried to run for it but then he caught me and started talking bout how he was gonna punish me, and how i'm his and he'll never let me go and shit, and he was criticizing my outfit and shit, and he totally scares me but the really scary thing is that i liked the way he handled me..." i whispered the last part.