6 ── Dreams

( Florida, 2014 )

( Miami )

HAJIRA WAS ALWAYS A SUCKER FOR DREAMS. She adored them and wished she had them more often. Hers mainly consisted of her singing to her favorite songs or writing letters of what she did throughout the day. But, this one time, she deeply wished her dreams would stop. This time, her dreams had basically backfired on her. This time, it was a dream she wished would fade, infinitely.

She could tell she was on a bed, her usually comfortable one at that. A huge weight was above her, causing the sensation she could definitely feel on her neck and on her upper right thigh. Whoever had been touching her, had smooth hands with extreme expertise. She could definitely hear her own moans, echoing through the room.

Soon enough, their mouth landed on her neck, dangerously near her collarbone. She could feel the peppered kisses, each with an electrifying feeling of pleasure. She threw her head slightly back, not used to the feeling. Only a moment after, she looks to see who it is. She sees Rafael, the one creating the pleasure before it all fades into black.

She wakes up in a cold sweat, looking all around her room. She breathes in and out rapidly, needing to gather herself. She shakes her head, knowing she couldn't keep it up for long, especially with dreams like that. She rolls her eyes before finally getting up to get ready for the day, no matter how long it would be.

As soon as she got to work, she had to make sure she avoided Rafael, at all costs. Even thinking or talking about him had brought her back to her dream—hell, nightmare. It was a good one at that but even thinking about him was bad. She needed to let go of this crush, not let it fester.

"Hey, Jira" she heard, a deep voice she definitely recognized.

"Nick, hey" she replied, a smile plastered on her features.

"Are you busy?"

"Oh, uh, no. Why?"

"I just wanted to see if you are busy tomorrow night" he asked with his common smirk. "If you aren't, maybe we can get some dinner, like old times?"

She blinked at his offer, not thinking such an opportunity would arise. She hadn't been able to hang out with her friends as of recent and she was sure it would distract her from Rafael. "S-Sure! Just text me what time, later."

"Okay, sounds like a date" he nonchalantly says as he walks off, allowing her to get back to her work at hand. She raises her eyebrows at the last part but lets it go soon enough. She gets back to work, wanting to distract herself from the handsome elephant in the hotel, the elephant being Rafael.