Can't Help Falling In Love

HAJIRA 'JIRA' ARYA WAS QUICK TO FALL HARD FOR SOMEONE

HAJIRA 'JIRA' ARYA WAS QUICK TO FALL HARD FOR SOMEONE. It was like a trait, or something. She always saw the wonderful qualities in people, sometimes ignoring the amazing qualities she held herself. Sometimes, it was a curse and other times, it seemed like a blessing. The casual bubbly feeling in her heart or the heat rising to her cheeks in the presence of someone was a common occurrence with her. It...just happened. She saw the greatness in someone and adoring that trait turned into instant adoration and possibly a ill-fated crush.

Perhaps, she got it from her free-spirited father who was a romantic dreamer himself and certainly not her realist mother. Throughout her teenage years, their own qualities had showed in their beautiful daughter. The strive for independence, the dreamer aspect, the hard-working attitude and even the tendency to be too naive was apparent in her. The pair had obviously encouraged the traits and were glad those were passed onto her.

The three did have a wonderful familial relationship with another. Her father, Ruthvi was the calm yet fun dad. With her mother, Prasha, being the slightly uptight but caring mom she always was. They were a normal but unique pair of parents. But as the years went on, it begun to crumble down.

As Hajira had turned seven-years-old, they finally decided to officially divorce the other. They discussed the huge decision for about two years at that point. It was a difficult choice but mutual, more mutually agreed on her side than his.

To Jira, it was obviously a big surprise to her. She had an image of their fantasy land romance. It was perfect and after such a dream in bliss, it crumbled. She finally recognized the flaws in their relationship. They drifted, fought, and much more but it was swept under a rug for so long until a certain moment.

For about a year, they went through the divorcing process and they were finally separated. Although, it seemed as though Prasha had distanced herself from them. She ventured into the business world and seemingly left them behind. Her relationship with her daughter became null with hints of passive-aggressive ness seeped deep into it.

The years went on as Hajira dealt with practically losing the mother she once had. Her own personal feelings and thoughts had been clogged. She had thought about how it was her fault they drifted or how it's her fault they suffered as long as they did, the list went on and on. Her mind cooked up all kinds of negative things to ponder over.

To most, it could be considered as a way it ruined her self confidence or thinking process. In truth, that's what originally happened. Yes, she became somewhat self-loathing & unconfident but it also meant she cared so much when most practically hated the main population.

Essentially, she loved others before loving herself. It was her pivotal quality but also her worst weakness.

And as soon as she was sure that she was done with her insanely-powerful but non-important crushes, she finally meets a co-worker she didn't intend to even think about. It was unexpected and maybe even a little crazy.

But, she wouldn't have it any other way. She just couldn't help falling in love

── Disclaimer ──

I do not own any characters from Jane The Virgin nor do I own the show. I only own my individual characters and their respective story lines. JTV belongs to the CW network and all of it's respective producers / Owners.

── Dedications ──

I would love to dedicate this to tomsbella hoekins -hoeIIands margotsrobbies h2oparx parxbciz sebstab bitcharts -voidraeken Adeela_Defan_TVD summerless offlinegemini & many more! I'm trying to tone down the number of people I tag so ooPs. It's kind of a hassle and not legit most of my friends don't even watch Jane The Virgin, haha.

── Authors Note ──

Hey guys, uh, I have no self control, SORRY. I published the roman fic literally only a few weeks ago anf promised myself I would hold off on any other new books BUT I HAVE GOTTEN VERY OBSESSED WITH JANE THE VIRGIN. Blame tomsbella but like I'm loving it too much so thanks mEL. I've recently finished the first season and it's FUCKING WILDE. And just gonna say this: I AM UTTERLY #TEAMJAFAEL, WHOO! I was team jafael all the way through season 1 and no one can change my mind. Michael can go away for all I care, lmao. Honestly, it's such a good show and if you haven't checked it out, please do! It's such a well written and funny show. It makes fun of the dramatic ways of telenovelas, wonderfully while maintaining SO MANY CUTE FUCKING MOMENTS. And might I say I will protect Jane Villanueva & Rafael Solano-Villaneuva WITH MY LIFE, and yeah you heard me. ( but also xiomara, rogelio, alba, petra, mateo, and Luisa ). I just love them with my heart UwU. Also a little PSA: RAFAEL SOLANO DESERVES BETTER. Hopefully some of you guys will enjoy & hope y'all are having a great day!

 Hopefully some of you guys will enjoy & hope y'all are having a great day!