"Okay, you ready?" Alexis asks cautiously.

"As ready as i'll ever be." I say with all the confidence i have.

"Alright then let's go." Alexis got out first, and i could see the group of guys and girls that always stay there before school starts looking at her.

okay it's my turn

I opened the door and got out as confidently as i could. I looked up at my best friend and smiled. She smiled back. I closed the door and she locked it before putting her keys in her bag.

We started walking towards the school, and as we got closer I could hear the whispers and the questions and the cat calls.

"Damn she's fine"

"Is she new? we already have 3 new people this year?"

"look at the ass on those girls,"

"is that Daluchi?"

"I would so hit that,"

"Damn shawty thick,"

By the time Alexis and I were by our lockers I felt like i was sweating bullets, but thankfully it was all in my head.

"I knew you could do it," Alexis says while opening our locker.

Yes our locker, we have separate ones but we share both of them.

"I knew i could do it too thanks to you. Anyways since class will start in like 5 minutes and we don't have 1st or 2nd period together i'll see you for Dual Credit History," i say while giving her a hug.

"Okay, see you then love you bitch,"

"love you too hoe," and with that we walk away blowing kisses at each other.

As i'm walking through the crowd and i get many stares and whispers, the topic soon changes from being on me to someone else.

"Damn he's hot"

"He can have my kids,"

"I'm not a hoe but i would sit on his face...and dick" not a hoe my ass.

"Daddy material," i gagged.

As i continued walking the comments about this super hot guy continued to grow. Who the heck is he that everyones talking about.

It cant be Brandon, even thought he's hot. He's not that hot.

I turn around and see over the crowd of people the same light green eyes from 2 days ago.

oh shit he is fine...wait why is he here? is he the new student?

I didn't think i was staring too much but when my eyes refocused i saw him staring right at me, with the same stupid smirk.

My core instantly heated and my mouth flung open, he was getting closer and i knew he was coming to me. I could feel it.

But he intimidated me too much, my heart was pounding and i could feel it in my fingers. I didn't want to talk to him again... he does something to me and i don't like it.

He was only like 2 meters away and people were parting for him like the red sea. I needed to leave. I quickly turned around and started speed walking/running to the girls bathroom.

I didn't want to look behind me but something told me too, so i did. And to my my great horrification he was now less than a meter away. I turned back around and full on sprinted into the closet bathroom, which seemed to be the teachers bathroom so i locked it.

As soon as i locked the door i heard banging.

"Open the door bambino," Mr. Mystery Man said in a low husky voice, like he just woke up.