Chapter 26: Ray of Light...ning

Start from the beginning

There was a short and horribly unsuppressed sound of lip-licking, and Hinata can only imagine their eyes burning into the clothing that kept her and Karin soundly unexposed. She suppressed a groan but she felt a shiver run through her body in sheer disgust. Recovering, she scanned the area carefully, trying to avoid catching their attention. She took note that there seemed to be just the three men guarding them based on the voices that spoke, it would be entirely easy to fight them off and escape if only she could find a way to free herself from the ropes that held her bound.

Karin still hadn't awoken and Hinata begun to worry about her friend and how hard the hit to her head was. Karin was also tied on her wrists and ankles, and she was kept a distance from Hinata and tied to a post. Hinata found it curious. Why would they tie Karin to a post but leave me on the ground?

Hinata didn't expect that her question would be answered in the most unsavory way when one of the three men realized she was awake.

"Hey, look here! I see the pretty princess is already awake. I told you she'd be the first up." The man who seemed to have been talking about her breasts stood over her body. He pulled her feet roughly, forcing her to lie on her back in the process, her hands bound behind her causing her torso and pelvis to hitch up. She felt the skin on her hands roughly scratched as she was dragged roughly farther from Karin and closer to the men. The one towering over her was a good 6-foot tall build of muscle and it made Hinata shudder to think what he had in his mind. She tried to wriggle back onto her side but his two feet pinned her in her current position. Even with clothes, she felt utterly bare and exposed. Her hands began to ache.

"We haven't even asked the boss yet!" One of his companions complained from where they were seated.

"He'll never know." The man tilted his head as he regarded Hinata. To her further horror, his eyes roved over her body from her face to her legs and then back up until they lingered on her chest area. She tried to shake off the rope around her wrists, but it only managed to cause her skin to scream with the friction. The weight of her body felt like it was already crushing on her hands and wrists. The muscles in her arms began to ache with the stress of her body in her position but she couldn't find a way to move.

"Now, now, pretty. Don't worry, I'll make sure you have a good time." He ran a large callused hand over Hinata's right cheek and down to her neck. He gave the edge of her jacket a firm pull and the zipper gave way to slide down and reveal her inner clothing. It was a mesh shirt that didn't hide her cleavage. The man whistled lowly, the look in his eyes getting more crazed as he stared at the twin mounds and what he planned to do with them. He pulled on the jacket more until it was completely open.

He felt powerful as he stood over her. He went on his knees, still keeping either leg on Hinata's sides and she squirmed even more and he laughed. Hinata's eyes widened in shock and horror, wondering what could possibly be funny in this situation. She understood when he lowered himself and his hardness made itself known to her body. She tried to scream through the cloth that was wrapped around her open mouth but it kept her from making any coherent sound. She was salivating on the inside and had to swallow it back to keep from choking.

"Now let's see what you have for me down here." His hand made it's way to her pants and easily slipped down the top portion to reveal her white underwear and the creamy skin on her thighs. Hinata's eyes brimmed with tears, her fear causing bile to rise in her throat making her want to cough. 

She had always been distinctly aware of the air of death and violence that surrounded being a shinobi. Killing was something they were expected to become desensitized to, especially when it was for the sake of protecting those you love. But being sexually harassed or raped was something she had not even been considering would happen in any of her missions, and her mind found itself nearly shutting down with fear. She always felt that she could fight somehow and protect others and herself, but now she was so hopeless and helpless.

The man's hands pulled off Hinata's pants until the cloth was left in a tangle at her ankles due to the rope keeping her tied there, leaving her with just an open jacket, her mesh shirt and underwear. His hands went further and began slowly gliding over the exposed skin on her body. He relished in the feeling as she whimpered and shut her eyes, tears beginning to fall. She felt so defeated with helplessness that she couldn't fight back to protect her own body -- her virginity.

She wished he be swift, and she begged the heavens for him to stop further tainting her body with his hands. Kami-sama, please... She silently prayed, not knowing exactly what she wanted to pray for and losing all eloquence in her head as she felt the first tingling sensations of the man's hand touching her through her underwear.

Nearby, there was a faint crackling sound like the spark of electricity, followed by a thud and Hinata wondered if her mind began playing tricks on her for distraction from her predicament. She was immediately returned to the present with her assaulter's disgustingly deep voice penetrating her thoughts.

"Damn. What a thing of beauty." The man sighed in wonder, a lustful look as he devoured the view with his crazed eyes. And Hinata was brought back to the harsh reality that she was going to be raped. His hand kept rubbing onto her through the underwear, as if to make sure she was completely moist. His other hand moved towards her breast until a voice stopped him short.

"She is," A male voice answered from behind him. The man didn't register it at first until the voice continued. "And she isn't yours to see or touch, bastard."

His head turned in shock, and he raised his eyes to meet a pair of red and violet orbs that looked as if death itself had dropped by to say hello in the most fearsome way. The level of hostility and murder written in those eyes made the man freeze and a cold sweat ran down his back and created a sheen on his forehead. He could no longer move simply because he had locked sight with those blood-curdling eyes. There was no time to react, as Sasuke lay a hand over the man's face and created a small orb of lightning from his palm that shot straight into the man's head. The man fell backward, his face now distorted and burnt from the attack. A blackened hole lay open on the area between his eyes, and the air smelled intensely of burnt skin. His flesh had seemed to melt into itself. Sasuke shook off the blood that had spattered onto his hand and forearm from the asshole. 

Sasuke watched the man, still with his hostile gaze though he was already dead. He kicked the body aside, farther from Hinata. Killing him had not been enough to quench the soaring levels of wrath that had burned a path through Sasuke's veins. But he had wanted the man swiftly driven away from her with the littlest possible commotion. But he could not deny had wanted more than just to kill him the instant he saw the man hovering over Hinata and his dirty hands defiling the woman that was meant to be the Uchiha's new matriarch. He had wanted to torture him and keep him alive to suffer for the rest of his days. It would have been Sasuke's utter pleasure keeping the man sealed in a genjutsu designed to destroy his very being.

When he had dispatched the man's two companions swiftly and silently, he had hovered for only a second and saw the sheer terror in Hinata's eyes. His own wrath had left him wanting to simply end the source of her fear in an instant, suppressing his personal desire to torture the man.

He just wanted her safe, and without fear.

Hinata had seen the flash of light and wondered if she was already dead somehow. She still hadn't registered that the weight of the man had gone from her body when Sasuke's hands removed the cloth that gagged her mouth. 

"Please, don't do this." She whispered fearfully, her eyes shutting close in fear. Her body felt cold, and nearly numb.

Sasuke's chest ached for what might have happened if he had not come in time. He grabbed Hinata's body and hugged her to his chest. The shock threw Hinata's eyes open and she realized a few moments after that the man who had wanted to rape her was lying a few steps away from her body, smoke coming out from his face and the smelled of burnt flesh wafted to her.

She smelled the electric chakra of the man who had shown her a wondrous possibility of fusing water and lightning elements in order to make a new jutsu.

Sasuke.

She remembered the ray of light she had seen, and Hinata's eyes brimmed with new tears as she realized he had saved her again. Her hands and ankles still tied, she could only lean into his body and cry further.

"I'm here. I'll protect you." Sasuke whispered, allowing Hinata to cry every last remnant of fear that clung to her heart.