Part 14

"Mommy, I can't stay here any longer," I whined to my mother over the phone.

"You know that you can't travel, you are a pregnant man!" Daddy said gruffly. "Had you come when we first offered, you could have avoided this."

"Had he come when we first offered him, then he would not have met Leo Lavender," my mother said looking at my father sternly.

"It would have worked its way out somehow," Daddy said walking away from the phone.

"Make me a dinner," Mommy yelled before looking back at me and winking.

It's been a couple of days since Leo's punishment, and he's still resting. The wounds on his back have been healed, but his body has to recuperate from malnutrition. Apparently he wasn't eating as much as he told me he was, so he was on a high dose IV drip and plenty of bed rest. Now I was trying to make plans to leave to live with my parents as soon as possible.

"Mommy, do you think it would be okay it we travel after Liam and I have the babies?" I asked.

"You know that can't happen, how are you going to have two set of twin wolf babies on an aircraft?" Mommy asked. I sighed putting my face in my hands trying to calm my nerves.

"Okay, the least I could do was try," I said.

"Honey, when everything calms down, you can all come down here and live with us, we'll be a big happy family together," Mommy said with a bright smile on her face.

"Or you could come up here and help us," I said.

"We were just up there to meet Leo," Mommy said moving so that Daddy could put a plate of food in front of her face. While she was stuffing her face, I dropped mine to the dinning room table.

"Let's just go see them for a few days," Daddy said smiling. "Besides who's gonna be better to help with the grandchildren than us."

"Benji, Benji!" Liam yelled running through the door.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting up from the dining room table. Eugene came running down the stairs to check on his mate.

"Where have you been even?" Eugene asked pulling his mate to him patting him down to make sure he was okay. After the punishment at the pack house, we decided we would go stay with our parents for a while. Liam quit his teaching job at the pack school and Eugene was making moves to transfer his construction business to a different area.

"I was cleaning out my classroom," Liam said pushing Eugene off of him.

"What is going on Liam?" I asked, we hadn't seen him since this morning when he went to leave for his going away party at the school with Lily. 

"That bitch is more slimy than we thought," Liam said holding onto my shoulders.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Amy! She's in cahoots with that pack," Liam said. I looked over at Eugene. He sat Liam down at the table with me trying to help him get settled and catch his breathe.

"Explain what you mean," I said.

"So when I went to clean out my classroom, Amy and one of the girls from the visiting pack came into my room. I hid so that they wouldn't notice me," Liam started panting, "turns out she's actually mates with the Alpha's sister, the girl who she met in my room. They are using Tucker to break down this pack, and will take the money from here and go off. Tucker is going to get the pack, and they are going to get a happily ever after."

"What!" I said.

"It gets worse! The baby that Amy had is Tucker's, she's sleeping with Tucker to get him to do all the dirty work. She's using them so that her and her mate can go off into the sunset."