3

bambam went to parties and bambam drank. yugyeom had always been scared someone would take advantage of him when he was drunk but once again, bambam said said he would be fine.

yugyeom was beyond worried when bambam rushed into his room, nearly sobbing. he shot up from his bed and embraced his best friend in a hug to try to calm him down.

"bam, hey, bambam. can you calm down?" yugyeom whispered in bambam's ear as he rubbed his back. "what's wrong? i can't do anything if you don't tell me what happened."

bambam hadn't even thought about going to anyone besides yugyeom. he knew his other friends loved him but he felt like yugyeom's love for bambam was unconditional. because he felt that way about yugyeom. yugyeom could do anything and bambam would love and support him through it.

it took bambam a few minutes before he was able to speak. they sat on yugyeom's bed and bambam grabbed his phone from his back pocket. "last night i was drunk and the guy i was with took this video of me and posted it."

bambam, not wanting to see the video, handed his phone to yugyeom. he thought he was going to throw up if he even caught a glimpse of it again.

yugyeom was pissed. the video was bambam, very obviously drunk, dancing and singing to a song. he wasn't wearing more than a see through shirt and a pair of underwear. when he stood a certain way, his tattoo was visible. the dancing was provocative and it wasn't hard to tell that the camera it was filmed on was hidden under blankets.

bambam wasn't worried about his tattoo being visible. not many people could read korean. he wasn't even as worried about the video he showed yugyeom, it was the video that the guy didn't post (as far as he knew) but had sent to bambam to let him know he had it.

bambam took his phone back and turned it off. "he took another video. i swear i didn't know he was filming it. i would never do that, i promise."

"what's the other video?" yugyeom was calm. he had to be calm for the sake of bambam, who he knew couldn't calm down and he completely understood. he was pretty sure he knew that the other video was but he had to be sure.

"a video of me and him having sex," bambam confessed. he didn't lift his head so yugyeom moved it himself so bambam would look at him.

"why don't you want to look at him?"

"i don't want you to think i'm gross. i'm sorry, yugyeom." bambam's words broke yugyeom's heart. he never wanted bambam to apologize for something he didn't even do. yugyeom didn't want bambam to apologize for what wad happening.

"i could never think you're gross. do you have the video?" bambam nodded and with shaky hands, he turned his phone back on and found the video.

the camera seemed to be sitting on a dressed or something. it wasn't far so it was easy to tell that it was bambam in the video. and bambam had a unique voice so it couldn't be mistaken as a video of anyone else. and the guy said his name in the video.

bambam started crying again as yugyeom watched the video. yugyeom wrapped his arm around bambam and turned the video off.

"who was it?" yugyeom asked, pulling bambam even closer to lay on his chest. he brushed through bambam's hair to calm him down. he didn't want to see bambam cry because of an asshole. he was sure people had seen it and he already decided he wasn't leaving bambam alone when they had to go to school on monday.

"isiah king," bambam sounded almost ashamed. he was ashamed in himself for getting drunk and hooking up with someone he couldn't trust. he should of known he wasn't in a good situation and left.

"it's okay. everything will be okay, bambam." yugyeom pulled bambam to sit between his legs and wrapped his arms around him. he swayed them back and forth.

"what if he shows everyone?"

"i'll beat up everyone who says anything mean to or about you. because you did nothing wrong, you know that right? do you want to report him? we can do that tomorrow. but we'll need to tell your mom."

"i don't want to. i don't care." bambam back against yugyeom's chest. "can we cuddle?"

yugyeom could never deny cuddling bambam, especially in the state he was in. before letting bambam lay down, yugyeom grabbed comfy clothes for him to wear.

"the school year is almost over. and no one will care in three months, i promise." they had a week of school and then had three days of finals. yugyeom just hoped this wouldn't affect bambam's studies and he would pass finals. "do you want to tell everyone else?"

"not tonight. maybe tomorrow. i don't know. can we sleep?" yugyeom nodded and pulled his comforter up to cover both of them.

once bambam fell asleep, yugyeom grabbed the older's phone which he had noticed kept going off from receiving messages. he was horrified, well not horrified, he would describe it as absolutely pissed, at the messages bambam was receiving.

messages calling him a slut, whore, asking if they could go a round with him, saying he should drop out and be a porn star instead filled his dms.

yugyeom didn't know what kind of sick person would show their friends a video like that. he knew they could get isiah in trouble on multiple accounts because there was proof but he wasn't doing anything that bambam didn't want. most of the guys would be gone their next school year because they were seniors and bambam wouldn't have to even worry about them or the things they said.

yugyeom kissed the side of bambam's head and nuzzled his nose into the same place.