2

for bambam's birthday, yugyeom was letting his best friend tattoo him. yugyeom only agreed to make him happy but he also didn't mind. so he was laying on bambam's bed, on his stomach, in only his underwear and a t-shirt, waiting for bambam to be ready to start.

"what are you writing?" yugyeom asked. he was glad bambam was first drawing what he was doing so they didn't end up with a hot mess permanently sketched into his skin.

"my name in thai. and you can do your name in hangul on me in the same place. since we'll be best friends forever," bambam spoke softly, something he didn't often do unless they were having on of their heart to hearts at three in the morning which happened more often than they would let anyone know.

bambam loved yugyeom with his entire heart. he liked other people, he liked hooking up; he loved yugyeom. he loved hard. and he didn't think he would ever love anyone, platonic or romantically, as much as he loved yugyeom.

half way through the tattoo, yugyeom's phone started to ring. he stretched across the bed to reach it, disrupting bambam's tattooing.

"who is it?" bambam asked, laying his head on his arms that were draped across yugyeom's ass since he couldn't work with how much yugyeom was moving. yugyeom hated to admit how the action made him feel so he ignored it as well as he could.

"it's jackson." he very reluctantly accepted the facetime call. they both knew jackson, being the health freak he was, would be mad at them for what they were doing. "hi, jackson."

"hi, yugyeom. what are you and bambam doing?" he asked even though it was obvious he already knew the answer.

"nothing," yugyeom said, making sure only his face was visible and not bambam because he would have no excuse for the position they were in.

"mark told me what you two are doing. why you letting bambam tattoo your ass? are you both that dumb? do you know what could happen to you? you could get an infection, yugyeom."

"doesn't matter. we're half way done with mine. i'll talk to you later, jackson." yugyeom quickly hung up, hoping jackon wasn't too mad at him. him and bambam laughed about it before bambam continued with the tattoo.

yugyeom turned the music they were listening to back up, but kept kept it quiet enough so they could still talk.

it was actually the night before bambam's birthday because they planned to be up very late doing the tattoos. when bambam finished his name, it was two in the morning.

and yugyeom started his name on bambam. despite his crush on his best friend, it wasn't strange for them to be so close. it wasn't unusual for them to cuddle, sit on each other's laps, or do anything that others may see as things a couple would do.

yugyeom's name didn't take as long as bambam's, but he still wasn't done until four in the morning. yugyeom cleaned it with the cleaning lotion that they had found, making sure it was safe because yugyeom didn't want it to get infected and have to tell his parents about the tattoo. he covered it and looked up st bambam before smacking his ass right on the tattoo.

"yugyeom, why?" bambam whined, bringing his leg up and holding his ass cheek. yugyeom was surprised that bambam didn't shatter when he hit him because he was so skinny.

"tattoo artists do that," yugyeom said confidently. "put some pants on."

"i don't want to. come cuddle with me. it's my birthday." yugyeom moved so he could lay next to bambam. he pulled the blankets over them, making sure to cover bambam's legs since he refused to put pants on and the .4% body fat that bambam had wouldn't keep him warm. and so they couldn't get in trouble if bambam's mom opened the door in the morning and saw the tattoo.

"happy 17th birthday, bambam."

"thanks, yuggie."

it didn't take long for either of them to fall asleep, being four in the morning. they fell asleep before bambam could even turn the lamp next to his bed off.

it wasn't an odd thing for bambam to stay up late, especially on night yugyeom was there, so she wasn't surprised that her son didn't sleepily shuffle up stairs to the kitchen until one in the afternoon. yugyeom was close behind, equally as out of it as bambam.

"good morning, sleepy heads. i'm leaving soon. you two should have breakfast."

"where are you going?" bambam walked towards the fridge to go with the cereal yugyeom was grabbing as he tried to remember if his mom had mentioned that she was going somewhere.

"i'm going out with a friend. i'll bring dinner home. yugyeom, will you be here for dinner? i'm getting bambam's favorites."

"yes, he is," bambam answered before yugyeom got the chance to even open his mouth so he could tell her himself. he was going to say yes anyway. he always had dinner with them for bambam's birthday.

bambam's mom kissed bambam's and yugyeom's cheeks before she left. she loved yugyeom. he had always been there for bambam and she knew her son would never have a better friend.