Chapter 3: Young Scrapy and Hungry

— (Y/n's) POV —

We sat in the car in complete silence.
That didn't just fucking happen....
Alexander and I climb out of the car while the men stay in it. I look at Alexander.
"Those guys wouldn't happen to be friends of yours.... right?" I ask kinda awkwardly.
"The men don't look familiar, but the names definitely do. They were the names of men that fought with me in the revolution" he states.
"Yeah I know that Alexander, at this point it'll be more of a challenge to find out what I don't know" he lets out a laugh.
"Right, anyway there's no way we know these guys are who they are talking about" Alexander states.
"Well I mean they look a lot like their actors, from what I saw, and I did decide to trust you even though I don't know you."
"You...... Have a point" he says causing me to chuckle.
I walk over to the other car door and open it. All the men peer out at me, looking confused as hell.
"You can all walk right" I ask, obviously as a joke.
They look at each other then nod.
"Then out you all come, come on" I say and move out of the way.
They each pile out and I can get a better look at them. Each of them resembling their actor like Alexander.
"Ok so names?" I ask kinda already knowing the answer, but just in case and so I don't look like a creep.
"Uhhh... John Laurens"
"Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette"
"Hercules Mulligan"
They all look at each other a bit surprised.
"Wait..." the three of them say in unison.
Next thing I know they're all hugging each other while chuckling and shedding a few tears. I look to Alexander to see he's left their in shock. I then turn back to the three guys and clear my throat. They all look at us.
"Hi I'm (Y/n) (L/n), welcome to the 21st century" I say then notice they aren't even paying attention and are looking at Alexander.
I turn my head and look at him to see he's tearing up.
"A-Alex?" I ask a little taken back.
"I-I'm sorry it's just..." he sniffs and wipes away his tears.
"I-Is it really you guys?" He stutters out.
They give a confused look and all nod in unison.
"Who are you?" John asks Alexander tilting his head a little confused.
Alexander smiles. "Alexander, Alexander Hamilton."
All of their eyes widen and they tackle Alexander in a hug. I take a step back and give them some room, while noticing each of them tearing up and crying into each others arms.
I let out a light chuckle and they all face me.
"Now who are you?" Lafayette asks.
I sigh, they obviously didn't pay attention before.
"(Y/n) (L/n) and like I said before welcome to the 21st century" I say with a smile.
The three new men stare at me with disbelief then they turn to Alexander.
"She's crazy, it can't be the 21st century... right?" John asks a little unsure of himself.
Alexander chuckles. "Look around guys, this isn't our time anymore."
They all started to look around, being both confused and a little curious.
"You guys do realise you got out of a car, right?" I ask.
They all turn to me confused.
"What?" they ask in unison to which I just sigh.
"I'll explain everything when we get back, alright? Alright. Now let's get you guys some casual clothes" I lock my car and start to walk towards the shopping centre, the boys following behind me.
The automatic sliding doors (it's sad how I had to look that up) open as soon as we step in front of them, causing the boys to jump and grip onto me. My face flushed as they gripped onto my arms, but I quickly pushed them off and walked through trying to ignore my growing blush. They all follow close behind while looking around amazed but they didn't seem to notice all the weird looks they were getting from other people. I did though and I absolutely hated all this attention since some of them were looking at me, they giving me these looks like 'why the hell are you walking around with those weirdos'. Most people didn't seem all that bothered though and thank god for that. I ended up leading them into a Target since I can't exactly buy them the best stuff and they sure as hell ain't fitting into my clothes, maybe I'll borrow some from Adam...
Wait fuck Adam!.... Him and Leah were supposed to be coming over today... better make this quick then... and Adam would question the shit out of me if I ask for some of his clothes.....
I start to walk over to the men's section and the guys looked confused at all the clothes.
"What kind of clothes are these?" asks Hercules, probably the most confused of them all.
"It's what people wear nowadays" I answer, to which Hercules just gives me a look that says, 'really?'
I sigh. "Look you have to wear these clothes alright, because for one I don't have anything else and two people are gonna keep giving you weird looks if you continue to wear those clothes."
"People have been giving us weird looks?" asks John.
As he says that I notice a women and her son looking at us from a far, they all turn their attention to the pair and the mother quickly ushers her son along.
"Yeah, people have been giving us weird looks" I confirm.
Hercules sighs.
"If you want I can help you all pick out some clothes, I don't have a lot of money so you'll only be able to get one outfit."
They all nod in understanding and split off to look at the new clothes, leaving me behind.
Or all go off on your own I don't mind...
I start to walk around and I see Lafayette near all the men's underwear. I notice his confusion and I walk over to him.
"You ok Lafayette?" I ask him, causing him to jump.
He quickly turns and faces me while holding a pair of boxers in his hands.
"Uhh... not really. I'm trying to figure out what this is" he holds the boxers up to my face.
I take his hands and move the boxers away from my face.
"Those are boxers, you wear them under your clothes" I explain.
"Like undergarments?" He asks confused.
"Well yeah- that's basically what they are."
He slowly nods his head.
"You'll definitely need them so I suggest you grab some as well as clothes" I say and walk off to see what the others are doing.