Chapter 2: What Time Is It? Showtime!

— (Y/n's) POV —

~ Dream ~

I found myself running down what seemed to be a hallway but everything is black. I was constantly hearing whispers around me, whispering every insult they could throw at me but one sticked out the most.
"How do you fight like you're running out of time?" The voice sung.
It sound like Alexander.
"Fight day and night like you're running out running out of time?"
Another voice sung along with him.
"Everyday you fight, like you're running out of time."
Three more voices joined in.
"Like you're running out of time."
More voices joined.
"Like you're running out of time."
And more.
"Are you running out of time?"
I stopped and see Alexander and many others in front of me...... even Leah and Adam standing beside Alexander.
"How do you fight like tomorrow won't arrive?"
They sung louder.
"How do you fight like you need it to survive?"
And louder.
"How do you fight every second you're alive"
I tear up as they moved out of the way revealing another figure I wish I could forget.
My father.
"Every second you're alive,"
My father walked closer to me. I wanted to move but I couldn't.
"Every second you're alive."
They disappeared as my father grabbed me by my hair and started to drag me away.
I wish I could say it ends here....... it doesn't.

— Alexander's POV —

I was sound asleep in bed when I hear crying? I sit up in my bed and get out of bed to see who is crying. The crying was coming from (Y/n's) room so I walk in.
"Uhh...... (Y/n)?" I notice that she's asleep but not just that she's crying in her sleep.
I walk towards her and try to wake her up from whatever hell that's making her cry. It didn't work, I sigh.
Quite the heavy sleeper......
She had started to quiver and I had no idea what to do. That is until an idea popped into my head.
Alright this is probably going to lead to me getting slapped in the morning but I have no other ideas..........
I walk to the empty side of them bed and get into it. I pull her close to me and cuddle with her, her face in my chest. She had stopped quivering but she kept crying. I patted her head.
"Shhhh..... it's gonna be ok, I'm here" I say wiping the tears away.
She stopped crying and cuddled into my chest. I felt my eyes go heavy and I ended up falling asleep.

— Time Skip brought to you by cuddle time w/ Alexander —

— (Y/n's) POV —

For some reason my nightmare had randomly stopped with everything going black, to be honest I'd prefer that than what was actually happening. I was going to question it but before I did I woke to two arms around me and my face in someone's chest. I was to scream but I look up and see that it's Alexander.
Oh it's just Alexander........ Wait....... It's Alexander.......
I quickly kick him off and he lands on the floor. I hear him groan in pain.
"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING IN MY BED!" I yell.
He sits up and turns to look at me his back on the wall.
"W-well you were having a nightmare so I tried to help......" He says this nervously.
"That doesn't mean you sleep in my bed with me!" I yell again.
"Y-you wouldn't wake up so it was my only option" he stands up.
"You had plenty of other options but I'm not going to bother with this now. Let's just have breakfast and head to shopping center before it becomes crowded" I say throwing the covers off me and getting out of bed.
I walk out of my room and down stairs with Alexander following me.
"What would you like to eat?" I say walking into the kitchen.
"Hmm.... give me something I've never seen before" he smirks.
I open the fridge and see some tomatoes on one of the selves.
I smirk. "Coming right up"
I grab out the tomatoes, cheese and ham and start making a toasted cheese, ham, tomato sandwich (or grilled cheese or whatever Americans call it (oh yeah I'm not American so my apologies for me getting something wrong)).