Chapter 8: We Ran Out of CD Space

Chapter 8: We Ran Out of CD Space*

RECAP- so it turns out that Chantelle is pregnant at the age of 17. Her boyfriend is freaked out and won't claim it. It also turns out that Chantelle's boyfriend is cheating on her- with her supposed "friend". The chapter ends in a minor cliffhanger when Kara calls Zach up and asks why they broke up. And that's what you missed on GLEE!

-Kara De Léon-

I heard Zach sigh on the other end. I just knew he was gearing up to lie to me.

"YOU KNOW WHAT" I yelled, getting agitated. "JUST FORGET IT. If you can't even tell me the truth now, I know what we had wasn't worth keeping."

"Kara, please! Just let me explain! I can't tell you now because it will only make your condition worse. What we had was special, Kara. And I wish I could go back in time and change everything."

"Why don't you just tell me now, Zach?! I'm a big girl. I can handle it. You cheated on me, didn't you?!"

"Yes- NO! But I'm not going to tell you now. It's better for you to remember on your own."

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME ZACH?!"

"Kara, calm down-"

"SHUTUP! AHHHHHHH" I screamed in agony as I got another piercing headache.

"KARA" I heard Zach yell before I lost consciousness.

Before I went under I caught a glimpse of my parents running to my side in a panic.

-2 weeks later-

I'm finally back at school after spending another 3 days in the hospital.

The surgery will be done in a week from now. And at school I'm so miserable. No one talks to me, and I get looks of pity from everyone.I really don't know how I feel about that to be honest. Everything just feels so... Unreal. And lonely.At least twice a day I find myself randomly crying.

I'm currently studying silently in the library at school. I look up as I hear three chairs being moved at my table.

"Hey, I'm Vanessa. This is Trent and Kayleigh. You are...?"

A pretty brunette girl sat down with her two friends.

"Hi, I'm Kara" I smiled shyly.

The boy, Trent, spoke up.

"Oh! You're the girl who- OUCH!"

He was interrupted when he got slapped lightly on the arm by the girls.

"TRENT!" They said in unison.

"Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here? No one likes me here. I don't know why..."

Vanessa sighed. "It's a long and stupid story."

I shrugged. "I have time."

-------------------------------------

-Chantelle-

I figured it's about time I told my mom that I'm pregnant. She's going to be extremely mad and disappointed, but I can't live like this anymore. She'll have to find out someday.

I walked downstairs from my room into the kitchenMy mom was cooking dinner; spaghetti, garlic bread, and peas.

"Mom" I tentatively asked.

She hummed in response as she worked.

I sighed.

"I- I have something to tell you. Please don't get mad"