Chapter 6:Who are you? Who am I?

Chapter 6: Who Are You? Who am I?

-Mallory Sinclaire-

My friends Chantelle, Sky, and Julia are all sitting around in my room coming up with ideas on how to get revenge on Kara. Don't get me wrong, I know revenge is a bad thing, but my old insecurity problems started because of her. Plus, I'm avenging all the other underdogs she put down. This has to be done.

"You could always just beat her up" Sky said in a hopeful voice.

I rolled my eyes.

"Now where is the thought in that? Besides, I already took care if that when I kicked her."

Sky, Chantelle, Julia, and I laughed at the memory.

"Little punta* had it coming when she pushed you, girl. I only knew her for like 15 minutes and I already hate her" Julia said after she sobered up.

"But can you imagine putting up with that b1tch for twelve years?!From pre-k to eighth grade" I said to my girls.

"HELL NO I'd have beat her behind a long time ago" Chantelle said as she ate her pizza. That girl is always eating smh.

"You oughta get her again because she got you in even more trouble. Stupid b1tch gone play the victim card. You better Sharkeisha her next time you see her because if you don't I will" Sky really looked serious after she said the last part.

"Nah Sky stand down. We're going to handle this like ladies. Now back to business."

And together the four of us came up with a plan so evil and exquisite that it can't even fit in this chapter.

-Kara De Léon-

"How could you?! I trusted you! Then you bring not only your little sister but my best friend into this?! Did you ever love me... Did you ever LIKE me, Zach?Tell the truth."

I was fighting my tears now. I refuse to let them fall but they do anyway. I angrily wipe them as I wait for a response. We're still sitting in the hospital room.

"ANSWER ME," I yelled as my voice cracked.

"Kara... I..." Zach had a pained expression on his face.

"You didn't" I whispered. "You never cared. Never even bothered to tell me you didn't feel the same way. You played me like one of your whores!"I was sobbing by this point. Mixed with anger and sadness.

"Kara, please..."

"SAVE IT ZACH! GET OUT! I FUXKING HATE YOU! GO BE HAPPY WITH JANE!"

All this yelling was making me woozy and I screamed as I got a splitting headache. Sadie ran to get the doctor. Before I blacked out I saw my parents giving Zach an angry and disappointed look. My dad looked murderous.

-------------------------------------

-One day later-

As I awaken, my eyes slowly adjust to the brightness of the all- white room I am in. I think it's a hospital because of all these fancy gadgets.

I tried to sit up but immediately felt woozy so I laid back down.

Then two adults, a man and women, run in the room along with a doctor.

The man and the woman hug me but I push them away.

"Who are you?" I looked confusedly at them.

They both laughed because they thought I was joking.

"No I'm serious. You look a little familiar, and I want to remember you...but I just don't know who you are..." I winced as I got a splitting headache.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY" the lady screamed at the doctor.

"Ma'am I assure you nothing went wrong with the medical procedure. She's just suffering from a side effect from the crash. All the stress she had before the crash and the stress afterward really took its toll on her and her brain started to malfunction"

"Can you do anything about it" the man asked pleadingly.

"Surgery can be done, yes. But there is a very slim chance she'll survive it. This is the best time to stop the symptoms from worsening. But other safer methods can be done."

The man and the woman discussed with the doctor more about my condition.

I could barely focus because my head was hurting so much.

"The therapeutic method is a great choice. We'll have to keep her here for another day to see if there are any more after effects to the crash. Send in any information on the prominent people that are in her life so we can help her in the short amount of time she's here. I hope all goes well."

"Thanks doctor" the man said as the woman left with him.

"WAIT" I screamed out before they left.

They turned around with hopeful looks on their faces.

"I'm sorry for not remembering you. You must be my parents, right?"

"Yes, we are" the la- my mom replied with tears in her eyes as her and the ma- my dad gave me a hug.

"I know in my heart that you were the best parents ever" I said to encourage them. They offered me a weak smile as they walked out the door.

A/n- it's short but the next chapter should be longer. You probably expected the car crash... But what about the memory loss? I'm a bit sad because I think some of my readers got hit by a bus.

No teaser! I want you to be surprised