*Chapter Sixteen - Things just aren't working out.

Start from the beginning

I looked at him them started scrolling threw my phone, he then started talking but I wasn't hearing anything he said.

He yanked my phone away from me. "Hey give that back."

"So she talks." He smirked.

"Yeah and?"

"You always this mean to people you just meet?" He asked.

"Can I have my phone back please." I held out my hand.

"You can but first, what's yo' name beautiful?"

"Not interested." I rolled both my eyes.

He smiled. "Well I'm Rashad." (PICTURE OF RASHAD TO THE SIDE) He placed my phone into my hand. "See you around." He smiled while walking away.

I don't know who he thinks he is acting as though he know me, I'm not no hoe.

I walked inside then went straight towards the living room.

"Cali come join us." My dad smiled as he held CJ.

I took a seat beside them taking CJ from him, I was really started to grow a bond with the little guy.

"He like's you." My dad told me. "He's never that comfortable with some random person, he knows you love him."

"I do, even though its just been a week I think he's a real sweet, loving baby." I kissed his red chubby cheeks.

"I like this, I just wish Cai had stayed a little longer." He sighed.

"You know he's always been upset with you leaving us in L.A. We never see you anymore like we use to daddy, we miss you." I told him honestly. "I know you may think sending us money and buying us things would make us happy but it doesn't, Cai and I needed you, we still need you just like how he needs you." I placed my hand on Cj.

"I never thought of it that way, Cali you know I love you both with everything in me. I wasn't expecting for things to be how it is now and I'm trying my best to fix it starting with our relationship."

"You know mama has never been the same since you left, she still Love's you. She's constantly working or doing something to keep her mind off of you after all these years."

He smiled, his eyes would always light up when we talk about my mama. The only reason they got a divorce was because they weren't seeing eye to eye with a lot of things, majority was due to his choice of work career.

"I'll always love that woman especially knowing that she blessed me with two beautiful children."

"Maybe one day we'll be able to all talk as a family. You know? Just to clear the air 'cause it seems as though we all have questions to be answered and things to be said." I told him.

"Your right, you know for a sixteen year old young lady your very intelligent." He squessed my nose. "Looks like someone's sleepy." CJ was yawning every second, everything he does melts my little heart.

"I'll put him in his nursery." I told my dad.

He kissed my forehead. "Thank you princess." I smiled, he hasn't called me that in years.

Walking upstairs I placed CJ into his crib then went into my bedroom. I wasn't sleepy so I just layed on my back stairing at the cieling.

Feeling my phone vibrate I picked it up, I smiled when Killian's face popped up on the screen.

PHONE CONVERSATION.

Me- "Hey baby." I smiled against the phone.

Killian- "Wassup, what you doing?"

Me- "Just laying in bed, what 'bout you?"

Killian- "Cai and I planned on going to a club tonight, I mean if you cool with that."

Me- I frowned. "I'm cool, go have fun." I lied.

Killian- "Bae you sure?"

Me- "Yeah positive, now go."

Killian- "Iight Imma go, talk to you later beautiful."

Me- "Goodnight baby." I smiled.

END OF CONVERSATION.

After ending the call I continued laying down, I couldn't fight the tears that came running down my cheeks. I feel as though me being so far away is going to end Killian and I's relationship.

I have to find a way back into L.A.

Do you think Cali and Rashad will become friends?

Why is Megan acting the way she is? Is she jealous of Cali and her relationship with Killian and her family?

Will Cai and his dads relationship get better?

Do you think Chris should leave Megan and take baby CJ away then get back with Cali and Cai's mama?

Will Killian move on while Cali's in NY? OR will Cali find a way to work things out for the both of them? 

Keep reading to see what happens next, REMEMBER to please vote and comment!