The intern looked up from Jin and made eye contact with the nurse. "I-I'm fine." She stuttered.

The nurse walked up to her and placed her hand on her forehead. "Your heads a little warm. You should go home and rest. I'll be fine right now." The intern nodded her head and gathered her things to leave.

"S-see y'all." She said. The nurse looked in her direction.

"Bye, take care of yourself." The nurse said while still looking at her.

The intern looked at Jin and saw him hold his index finger up to his mouth indicating her to keep his secret. She only gulped and scurried out of the building.

"Ready to get back to your room?" The nurse asked and Jin nodded his head. This time he didn't need help from his nurse. He just stood up and walked with his nurse to his room.

Once they got their she made sure he entered his room safely. "I'll be back in a few hours for dinner okay?"

He nodded his head and waved her off. She smacked her lips at him and closed the door behind her so she could finish up some other things that weren't finished.

***

"Jin your jokes aren't funny." Yoongi said in his annoyed voice.

Jin didn't realize it but he was laughing his famous window wiper laugh while holding a plate of food.

"Oh come on hyung give Jin a break." Jungkook said. He nudged Yoongi in the side which caused him to groan in pain.

"You're dead maknae." Yoongi threatened. He set his plate of food down ready to chase after Jungkook who already got the memo and began running away from Yoongi.

Yoongi started chasing after Jungkook around the dorm. Eventually he grew tired and sat back down in his original spot. "You're lucky I'm tired."

When Jungkook knew it was safe he came back and joined the group in their dinner.

"Jin why aren't you eating?" Namjoon asked him. Jin looked down at his plate and realized he didn't touch a bit of food.

"Yeah, everyone keeps commenting why you haven't." Jimin added.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the camera that was apparently recording all of them.

"Did you forget that we're all special guest for EatJin?" Taehyung asked, and Jin shook his head.

"I didn't I was just admiring this master piece before I actually ate it." He lied.

"He's back." Jhope said with a chuckle.

Jin laughed at his comment and picked up his fork. He stuck it into the seafood and shoved it in his mouth. He started chewing, taking in every flavor that hit his taste buds. He wonders if he made this or not.

"Jin you don't have to sit there and make love to the food." Yoongi teased. Jin only mocked a laugh and started shoving more food in his mouth.

"It's so good though." Jin said with food in his mouth. Yoongi scrunched his face and guarded his plate.

"If any food that comes out of your mouth and lands on my plate then you will feel my wrath." He threatened.

Jin stopped chewing in Yoongi's direction and moved his face towards Jhope's direction.

"Uh uh." Jhope got out of his seat and set Jin's face toward the center.

"Yah Jhope." Jin yelled. He slapped Jhope's hand away from his face and started rubbing his cheek. "You didn't have to squeeze my cheek that hard."

Jhope apologized and continued eating his food.

"Jin, it's time for dinner." A voice said.

"I'm eating." He said back.

"Hyung we all are." Taehyung said. Jin looked up at all of them until he seen a bright light and his nurses face popped up.

"Time for dinner!" She said cheerfully. She placed his plate in front of him and gave him his safe plastic utensils. "Here you go."

Jin reached for the silverware and thanked his nurse. "It smells good what is it?"

He lifted the silver top and guess what was on his plate.

Seafood.

____________________________________

( A/N )

Whatever building he's at, I want some seafood! 😂

Must be some high end building to serve patients seafood.

How are you liking it so far?