1

a/n : disregard these "updates" im editing all chapters so grammar would look better. Thank you and carry on supporting my books!

________________________________

"Are you okay? Do you need something right now?" The nurse asked her patient.

He looked over at her from his spot in the corner and shook his head. He scooted closer to the wall until he couldn't scoot any farther.

"Okay well it's time to take your medicine." The nurse said. She walked closer to her patient with the medicine in her hand. She covered the medicine so he wouldn't try to slap it out of her hand like last time. "I'm going to walk to you now okay?"

The nurse walked towards her patient and carefully put the pill in his mouth. I mean she would have him do it but they recently found out that he hid the pills inside his mattress so now they have to actually put it in everyones mouth.

She placed the pill in his mouth then turned around to grab the water. As she did that he hurried up and spit the pill in his hand and went back to his position the nurse left him in before.

"Okay ready?" She said with the water in her hand. He nodded his head and she poured some water in his mouth slowly. She watched as he drunk the water then she placed the water jug down. "Let me see."

He opened his mouth and showed the nurse that he did in fact swallow the pill even though he really didn't, but she didnt notice. She just smiled at him and gathered all of her things. "I'll see you in couple of hours to see how you're doing okay?"

He nodded his head and turned his attention back to the wall. The nurse walked out of the door and closed it behind her. There she meet up with her intern who was following her around and witnessing what she does with her patients she takes care of.

"Who's that?" The intern asked. She peeked her head into the window. The patient turned around and they both locked eyes until the intern looked away.

"Even though he's probably crazy. He's really cute." The intern thought.

"What did you say again?" The nurse asked. She was pushing her cart down the hallway and the intern ran to catch up with her.

"I asked who that was."

"The room that we were just at?"

The intern nodded her head.

"Oh well his name is Kim Seokjin." The nurse said. She grabbed the plate of food off the cart and placed it into the next room. When she came out the intern had more questions.

"Why's he in here? He's quite handsome." The intern said quietly.

The nurse turned around to look at her intern. "I actually have no exact reason why. There have been some stories."

"Do you know what he has?"

"I think it's multiple personality disorder."

"How do you know?"

The nurse let go of the cart. "Because." She sighed and licked her lips. "Because some days he won't answer to his actual name. He used to talk about this group of boys to me all the time. So once he didn't answer to his name I just tried calling him one of the other ones and it worked. Some days when he doesn't answer to Jin, i'll have to try and figure out who he'll answer too."

"What are the names?"

"This is so much information getting out." The nurse said. "I can't really say. If you was to actually work here then you'd know." The nurse turned away from the intern and continued her journey down the hallway with the intern following close behind. Occasionally looking back at the door where Seokjin was still sitting in the corner looking at the wall.

***

"Jin are you ready?" Jungkook asked. Jin slowly stood up from the couch and looked around.

He thought to himself. "It's happening again." But he nodded his head to the maknae.

"Okay come on then." Jungkook said. He grabbed Jin's wrist and pulled him to where the other members were.

"Jin! We're so happy to see you! How are you feeling? Did you eat well?" Jhope asked. He slung his arm around Jin and patted his chest.

Jin nodded his head.

"Why are you so quiet?" Yoongi asked. He cocked his head to the side.

"T-there's no reason. Im still a little bit tired." Jin answered. He mentally sighed, but physically smiled.

"You can't be tired! We have a concert in a few minutes." Taehyung said. He grabbed a bottle of water and splashed it on his face. "You awake now?"

Jin blew some water out of his mouth and smiled. "I'm awake now Tae thanks." He said sarcastically.

"Guys we should get set on stage right now." Namjoon interrupted.

"But hyung we still have a few minutes." Jimin whined.

"Jiminie!" Namjoon scolded. Jimin rolled his eyes and took his spot underneath the stage. They all did the same so when it was time, there individual spots would lift them up revealing the whole audience in front of them.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Jungkook asked.

Jin nodded his head. "I'm so sure."

Jungkook smiled at him and grabbed the microphones that was placed next to him. "Take this." He threw the microphone at Jin and he caught it.

"Thanks Maknae." Jin smiled.

Jungkook winked at him and looked up. They were getting ready to get on stage. The lift was lifting all of them up until they all was on the stage, walking and jumping around.

"Hello everyone we are." Namjoon started.

"BTS." They all said in unison.

"Today we're going to start off with a couple songs from our debuting years." Namjoon continued then the music for No More Dream started playing.

Jin started smiling to himself and began taking his part in the concert.

"Jin." Someone said in the crowd.

"Jin can you hear me?" They said again.

Jin started looking around and stopped when he heard his name again.

The other members stopped at looked at Jin.

"Are you okay hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"Jin!" The person yelled causing Jin to snap out of whatever he was in.

"It's lights out time." His nurse said. Jin sighed and got up off the floor with the help of his nurse. The nurse helped him to his bed and tucked him in like he was a little boy.

"Thanks." Jin said, before the nurse actually turned out the lights.

"It's no problem Jin." She said. She closed the door and walked away. The intern was standing in front of the door and peeked in at Jin who was staring at her back.

She was thinking about going in and talking to him, but she was snapped out of her thoughts when the nurse called her name.

"Coming!" She yelled then she trouted down the hallway.

"There's something off about him." The intern thought. "I need to figure out what it is."

___________________________________

( A/ N )

How are you liking this so far?