"Oh yeah! You're going to half to replace one of your windows." He says in a sweet voice.

"You broke into my house?"

"I was just checking to see if you were okay!" he says with a huff.

"Good to know I can count on you. Did anything exciting happen today?"

"Okay so first Scott started telling me this dream he had where he ripped Allison apart in a bus. Then we got to school and one of the buses was splashed all over with blood. I mean serious Underworld type of gore!" He replies mentioning one of our favorite movies. "Then Allison didn't text back. He got all angry and punched Jackasses locker in!" I let out a little whoop as he goes on. "Then he turned around an Bam! she was right behind him. So we were like yay Allison's not dead. But then like so who did you kill on the bus you know. So we went to class and then the police pulled a guy out of the bus. He was screaming bloody murder and everything!"

"Did Scott hurt him?" I ask concerned.

"We're still trying to figure that out. He just went to see Derek." He says in an angry voice.

"Derek can help him Stiles."

"Why do you always defend him?" He questions exasperatedly.

"Stiles..." I leave off.

"You know what nevermind. Go ahead and hang out with the murderer for all I care!" He says angrily before hanging up. I resist the urge to call him again and demand to know why he was so upset. I wish I could yell at him and tell him to tell me some of his goofy jokes. To ask him to come here and stay with me and hold my hand. To be with me and never leave because I like him. I like him a lot.

"Trouble in paradise?" Klaus asks.

"Oh shut up! He's not my boyfriend." I see the female original give me a look out if the corner of her eye. I pout before laying back in bed. Why did I call them?

~

My body convulses as more vomit sprays from my mouth. I'm so tired I just want to sleep. My body has gone almost all numb. I feel the sweat dripping down my neck and back. At my last convulsion I lay back down on my hospital bed. I look down at myself and see my whole body shaking. My legs are thinner so my thighs no longer touch.

"Lily?"

"Chemo sucks." I tell the originals. Elijah comes up to rub my sweaty hair out of my face. The numbness starts to go away and a wave of pain comes. I bite my tongue as to not show my pain. My whole body feels like it's on fire and slowly failing cell by cell.

"You get to go home to those two little friends of yours soon."

"Yeah. But then after like three days I'll come back for more."

"I already have it planned out." Rebekah starts. "We'll have two day trips every week for shopping and spa time!" She smiles at me.

"Will people really believe that?"

"If they have doubts I'll just compel them out of their minds." She says grinning devilishly. She and Lydia are going to get along just fine. As I bring my hand back down I notice it's not empty. There's a fist full of hair in it. I feel my eyes start to water up. Up until now I don't think I've fully processed what is happening to me but now... now my hair is falling out! I'm sick and I'm dying. The next few weeks are going to be filled with unimaginable pain. I'm tired of all this pain. Why do bad things keep happening to me. My whole family is gone. They're all dead! I have no one left. No family to call my own. And now I'm dying. I'm dying and I don't have my mother here to hold my hair back as I throw up and to make me soup because I can't eat solid food yet. I don't have Jer to carry me up and down the stairs. I don't have Elena or Aunt Jenna to lay with me and keep me company. I'm alone. The sudden realization pulls at my soul and tears start to flow freely down my face. I feel the carefully threaded hope I stitched into my heart tear. I want my parents! I want my siblings! I want to not know about the supernatural! I want to be able to tell my best friends I have cancer instead of hiding it from them because they need to take care of their own lives. I want a reality that isn't this. I let out a long scream in the back of my mind. I look up to see three originals stating down at me. I push the button on the side of the bed so I'm sitting up. As they look at me their eyes are full of pity. Perhaps they can see the wild look in my eyes or maybe they think I'm just crying because my hair is coming out. I let out a deep sigh.

"Well...looks like we have some hair to chop off." I say grimly and Rebekah pulls out scissors and a razor. They've been in the room for awhile but we foolishly hoped we wouldn't have to use them. I look at her sad eyes as she pulls the scissors up and makes the first cut.

A/N Sorry it took so long to update. I wake up at 5:20 for school so I've been really tired the last week. There's not much of Stiles and Scott but I'm going to have them in the next chapter don't worry! I don't really fancy this chapter much but whatever.