Apples.

Joon got the twins and the baby ready to go outside, "No, kookie you're not going to wear your white T-shirt, it's cold out you're wearing this blue sweater." Joon looked at Kookie, "but daddy! I don't want to wear a sweater!" Kookie protested. Jimin and Tae both already dressed, Jimin in a Yellow sweater and Tae in a green one. "But look we also have sweaters on!" Tae said, Jimin nodding, "Don't you want to be warm and cozy when we're outside in the cold?" Jimin said, both looked at their brother, Kookie pouted "...ok" Kookie agreed and put on the blue sweater. Joon headed downstairs and helped them on with their scarves, jackets and boots. "Gee, sure is windy outside! We'll be out now, see you later! We love you" Joon said, the trio saying "we love you too!" Jin added "have fun! Stay safe and listen to daddy, no running away!" as the left through the door.
Alright you too, Jin got out two small aprons and one for herself. "Let's get you ready to cook with me. Yoongi, you have to eat something first, so I'll make you a nice bowl of fruit and oatmeal, can't work or think on an empty stomach" Jin emclaimed, "but I'm not hungry" Yoongi said, "Not in my house Mr. you're still growing, you want to be big and strong like daddy right" Yoongi nodded. Hobi danced around and poked Yoongi, "if you don't want your oatmeal I'll eat it." Hobo whispered, "I heard that, I'll make you some too." Jin smiled. She whipped up some oat meal and placed a spoonful of brown sugar in the middle of each bowl, putting a small bowl of berries in a small separate bowl. Pushing the bowls towards her two children, both grabbed their spoons and stirred in the sugar. "This is soo good!" Hobi said happily, Yoongi nodding in agreement. "I love mama and her cooking! I hope we can be good at cooking someday like you!" Hobi chanted, holding Yoongi's hand, "We can do it!" Hobi said, Yoongi cheering up
"Yes! We can do it, mom said, you can do anything, if you..." Yoongi forgot the rest, "If you set your mind to it, nothing is impossible" Jin smiled. "Alright eat up, I'll get you some chopping boards and you can cut some veggies." Jin said. Both  finished their oatmeal. "All done mama!" Hobi showed his empty bowls "me too!" Yoongi showed her his as well "Good boys! Eating breakfast is very important, to grow big and strong!" Jin, put both bowls into the dishwasher and pushed both chopping boards in front of her kids, "You can both work on this bag of Carrots, I'll show you how. Yoongi you'll chop, and Hobi you'll peel. Ok." Jin showed them what they had to do. As she started stuffing and seasoning the bird, standing in front of her kids to keep and eye on them. "Like this size?" Yoongi asked his mom, "Yes honey that's right! You're both doing such a great job!" she encouraged her sons. As she sewed together the bird and poped him into the oven with tinfoil for his first few hours in the oven so he wouldn't burn or dry out."Now sweeties, we need to set the timer to 30mins, that's when we'll baste the turkey! He won't dry out that way, he'll be in there for a few hours. We still need to make all the sides and the dessert!" Hobi and Yoongi looked at each other determined "we can do it!" They both shouted, Jin laughed "That's the spirit!" Jin peeled and chopped potatoes for the mashed potato's, Hobi prepared the peas, pooping them out of their pods and Yoongi chopped up some broccoli. Mean while the timer rang for the third time, "let's check!" Jin pulled the bird out and removed the foil, adding some carrot's, onions, garlic, a sprig of rosemary and potato to the bottom of the dish. "Do you know what will give the bird a special flavour?" She asked her boys, both shaking their heads.. "No" they said. "Apples, it adds sweetness and makes it rich in flavour" their eyes glowed at the piece of knowledge they gained from their mother's amazing cooking skills. Jin, added apples to the bottom of the dish and poured some homemade alcohol free apple cider over the bird, placing the tin foil back onto the bird she pushed it back into the oven and set the timer. "Alright so we are almost done, then we make the pumpkin pie filling and the crust! Also prepare the apples for an apple crumble!" Chopping away, they finished preparing and cooking almost all the sides. "Let's set the table!" Jin got out a clean orange table cloth with leaves stitched all around it and napkins to match, the good dishes and her prised silverware. "Mommy will add some last decorations and put down all of the glasses" Jin said "OK mommy, Hobi and Yoongi smiled. Running to the dishwasher to fill it up.