A wonderful surpise.

Btw I just want to say I want to Change their careers from YouTube to someone else but they still our going to do YouTube just barley because I don't feel like explaining the video, so I'm gonna make Carmen and Corey become business partners in a clothing store, and Corey is going to be a part time rapper as well.

Nique and king:are gonna be part time rappers, but they are business partners with their own clothing line.

Airi and Tray:Airi a singer and Tray is a rapper, and part time business partners for a clothing line.

Chris and Bj: Chris is A rapper, and Bj is a over a make up line called Bjs Makeup.

Corey's thoughts.

So I just came back from the studio to record a remix of Faneto, and I'm am supper tired, but I'm glad that me and my baby is watching a movie and cuddling together, because I'm down right tired, and im ready to just shut my eyes and go to sleep.

"Baby, what do you want to do tomorrow after we come from the clothing store?"She said turning the tv down. "Well i don't know maybe I'll have a surprise for you who knows" I said hugging her tight. "What type of surprise?" She asked me. "You'll have to see when you see, I can't just tell you" I said. "Well okay I can't wait to see the surprise goodnight" she said getting up to turn the lights out. "Okay", and I turned over and when to sleep, and she turned the tv off, and went to sleep.

Next day............

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Almost there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Carmen's thoughts.

So wassup guys I'm at the clothing store today, because Corey said he was preparing for my Surprise, so I don't know we'll see, but Corey does have dat soft side that people barely see about, and since youtube is like a part time thing for us, he now has all the time to take me out, and do special things for me, and I also have the special time to do things for him, so well so what Mr. Corey have going on.

Corey's thoughts

So today I'm bout to surprise my baby, I would put this on YouTube, but rn I need time with Carmen without the cameras, and we kinda took a seat back from YouTube for a alittle bit, and we just gone focus on our clothing line, and our little one that is soon to be here ya feel me, but I'm gonna take her to this massage  place, that gives you food while they massage you, so I know bae is going to like this, and I already got everything set up at the place reservations and everything, so I'm going to pick her up around 4:20 so I can get ready and go pick her up.

Skipping to when he went to their clothing store.

Carmen:hay baby, I'm ready to go.

Corey:how many customs did we get.

Carmen:a lot, but mostly was online, but we made over $20,000 today.

Corey:damn that's good, well since you been you helped out a lot today I show gotta treat my baby to something nice.

Carmen:thank you baby(while kissing him on the lips).

Corey:you welcome(while kissing back).

And they left in Corey's doge Charger.