Alex:"No Mommy!"

Me:"Fine I promise that if you eat all of this then you can have chicken nuggets tomorrow okay?"

Alex:"Pinky promise?"He sticked his Pinky out and I locked it with mine.

Me:"I pinky promise." I said then fed him one spoon and he did a really cute disgusted face when he swallowed. Oh my god he's such a cutie!

Damien:"See nothings wrong with him." He said as he walked to the living and pecked his forehead.

Me:"Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes causing him to chuckle.

Alex:"Mommy?" He asked half way of eating.

Me:"Yes bebe?"

Alex:"Where daddy?" He asked pouting causing me to stop dead in my tracks and Damien cleared his throat.

Me:"Daddy is...." I trailed of looking at Damien for help.

Damien:"You're daddy can't come right now."

Alex:"Why?" Oh my..

Damien:"Because....because you're daddy was acting like a bad boy so he had to hold away?" ( I seriously don't know what to say to a kid when they ask about their dad. Don't blame me I'm only 13.)

He said but it came out more like a question. I gave him a 'wtf look' and he just shrugged. 

Me:"Come on Alex. Finish you're food so we can have a bath okay?"

Alex:"Can I have a bubbles?"

Me:"Yes sweetie you can." I chuckled and kept on feeding him.

After he finished I passed him to Damien and went to his bathroom, yes he has he's own bathroom, and prepared the water for him making sure I put bubbles and bath powder for my baby while he played with Damien.

Me:"Alex come one you're bath is ready!"

Damien:"C'mon buddy let's give you a bath." I heard him say as he carried Alex to his bathroom.

Damien:"You go I'll bath him."

Me:"Are you sure?"

Damien:"Yeah go on. Take a break." I smiled at him and walked downstairs to the kitchen where I found Alejandra sipping on some coffee.

Alejandra:"Where's Alex?" She asked as she noticed me.

Me:"With Damien. He's bathing him."

Alejandra:"Alex is bathing Damien?"

Me:"No you idiot Damien is bathing Alex." I laughed.

Alejandra:"So...how are you?" She asked watching me as I poured myself some coffee and sat in front of her.

Me:"What do you mean? I'm fine."

Alejandra:"No. Not like that..." She said and I knew what she meant.

Me:"I'm still a little bit scared of Jason escaping from Jail and I'm more scared if he finds out about Alex but other than that I'm doing good. I know he's in jail so we're safe. Even if Damien and Justin are in a gang still."

Alejandra:"Sometimes I'm scared too."

Me:"Why?"

Alejandra:"I mean I know that Damien will do anything to protect us but I'm still worrying about our future. What if one of his enemies get us? What if we have a baby? What if he/she will get into trouble because of this?" She started tearing up a bit.

Me:"Hey hey. Everything's going great. No need to worry. We're save. And we know that Damien will protect all of us no matter what." I went over and hugged her.

Suddenly I heard Alex's giggles and saw him run into the kitchen naked.

Me:"Alex!" I scolded. He was running around the kitchen naked then I saw Damien run into the kitchen with Alex's clothes.

Damien:"The kids fast." He said out of breath.

Me:"Alex come here right now!" I growled while he kept running around.

Alex:"No!" He yelled and ran to the living room.

Me:"Alex! I swear if you don't come here right now there will be no chicken nuggets for you!" I ran after him.

Alex:"I don't wanna wear clothes mommy." He whined walking back to me.

Me:"You have to wear clothes Alex or else you're going to get clod." I said picked him up and he laid his head on my shoulder. I guess he got tired from the running around.

Me:"Damien give me his clothes I'll go dress him." He passed my his clothes and I walked to his room. I put on a diaper before dressing him up. After I finished I tugged him in and he yawned.

Alex:"Momma can you turn on the star light?" He asked. I nodded and pecked his forehead before turning on the night light which was really nice cause it was 3D so it covered the room with stars and planets.

Me:"Good night buddy." I kissed his forehead.

Alex:"Good night mommy." He yawned and closed his eyes. I smiled and walked out of the room making sure I turned on the baby monitor.

I walked to my room which was next to Alex's and changed into my PJ'S before laying in my bed. Tomorrow I'm going over to Justin's because I don't really spend that much time with him but I have to leave Alex here because him and his gang members don't know about him.

I have this feeling I can't shake of. Like somethings is bad is going to happen and the last time I had this feeling it didn't turn out good.

Well we'll just have to see.

_______________

Alright guys that was the first chapter of book 2......tell me what you think! It's so great to finally start book two and I'm looking forward to writing this a I hope you feel the same about reading it.

Please share you're thoughts and comment. Also please please please please vote!

I love you guys sooooo muuuuuch. Bye.😙😘😘😘❤❤❤