Chapter 1

*2 years later.*

*Kelsey's pov.*

Me:"Damien where is Alex?!" I scolded at him as I saw him cuddled up to Alejandra on the couch.

Damien:"In the play room. Don't worry he's fine."

Me:"Oh my god this is why I don't leave you as a baby sitter! What if he got hurt?! He's only a baby!" I yelled at him and ran to the playing room where Alex was sitting on the floor playing with his legos. He smiled big when he saw me.

Alex:"Mommy!" He ran over to me with his cute little legs. I bend down and picked him up.

Me:"Hi baby! What are you doing?"

Alex:"Play legos!" He said in a cute baby voice since he couldn't speak that much yet.

You might be wondering....who's Alex? Where are you right now? Why is Damien here? Why is Alejandra here?

Well let me explain.

After I escaped from Jason and the police took him away I drove to Damien and told him everything. He helped me get away from there and bought me back to my home.

After a few weeks I found out I was pregnant with Jason's baby. At first I didn't want a baby. I didn't wanna have a child from Jason but after Alex was born I quickly fell in love with him. He's my world, my everything.

His name is Alex Jones McCan. I know what you're thinking. Why did you name him after Jason's brother? And why is his second name McCan?

Well because when Alex was born...it just felt right to name him that way. That's just how I felt. And even though I don't wanna be with Jason anymore...he's still his father. But if anyone asks I only say Alex Jones because I don't want him getting into trouble.

About Damien. He's married to Alejandra. I know he's like 6 or 5 years older then her but who cares? Age is just a number. And anyways if you really love someone then you don't care how old they are.

And as for me? I'm living a happy life with my little son, who is only 1 years old, and my brother and sister in law. I also have a boyfriend. He's name is Justin. And he reminds me of Jason so much but I just shrug it of. I'm like 2 years older then him though. But like I said who cares?

He's also in a gang but I'm not worrying because he's not in like a worldwide gang or anything. They just do simple and easy missions and they only do like a 3 or 4 every month. Basically he's not dangerous.

Me:"Oh really? Aren't you hungry?"

Alex:"Yeah!" He squealed. Oh my god he's so cute! I giggled and kissed his cheek. He also reminds me of Jason a lot. He has he's eyes and lips.

I walked out of the playroom and headed to the kitchen before putting him in his high chair.

Me:"What do you want to eat?"

Alex:"Chicken nuggets!"

Me:"Alex...you always ask for chicken nuggets and it's not healthy for you. You need to eat something healthy so you can grow up and be very strong like Captain America. Don't you want that?"

Alex:"Yeah! But me want nuggets." He pouted at the end making me almost give in. Almost.

Me:"I'm sorry bebe maybe next time but you gotta start having healthy stuff." I patted his head and wet over to the cabinets taking out some baby food.

Me:"Here baby try it." I tried finding him it but he crossed his little arms and looked away.

Ms:"Come on Alex.." I groand. Sometime he was too much to handle but I still love him to death.