First day back

Monday, I was back at work like nothing had ever happened. I actually started to train the guys today. The first person that I trained, was Laney. We worked on a series of different types of fitness activities, helping to fin his weakest spot. Since there were so many athletes, I was only able to to train one person until I got the hang of things. Laney and I worked in silence, unti; the end of training.

"How are you Asha?" His big brown eyes stuck on me.

I smiled, "I'm doing great Laney."

He sighed in complete frustration, "Don't pull that bullshit Asha. How are you really? Coach told me that you'd got into a bad accident and I honestly don't think that it was just an accident."

I looked at him puzzled, I really didn't want to talk about me ife with someone who I barely knew.

"Training session is over. Youu can go home now." I looked at him.

He smirked and nodded his head. "This is what you do? You run away from conversations that might scare you? Asha you can't do that."

"Why can't I then Laney?"

"Because you push the people out of your life that might care about you. Not everyone has intentions on hurting you. Look at you, I bet you hold verything in. And one day, you're gonna let all of your anger out, and life is gonna hit you hella hard."

"What makes you think that you know me Laney?"

"Because......I'm your brother Asha."

Sorry that this chapter was so short. It was just a little teaser