The unexpected

I'm finally home! I feel like I've been working in the heat all day. I see my dad sitting on the sofa watching the basketball game. I kick off my shoes at the door and walk over to the sofa. I grab my dad from behind while he's watching the game.

"Hey Dad!" I embrace him.

"Hey baby girl! How was your day?" He asked.

"Good as ever!" I giggled.

"You sound a bit too happy Asha." he claimed.

"Nahh dad, I just don't usually have days like these."

I stood there reminiscing on earlier today. Diggy was gorgeous but I snapped out of my thoughts and headed upstairs to take a shower. Once I entered my room, the aromas of grapefruit hit me. Lord I missed that smell of being in my room. I tossed my purse in the closet, and I turned on my Ipod docking station.

I ran some bath water and turned the music up to max. Daley, Time Travel blasted from the speakers. I undressed and I soaked in the water until it was ice cold. I began to doze off until the music was interupted by a phone call.

"Ugh" I moaned.

I let the water stopper out of the tub and wrapped a towel around myself. I made it to my phone just in time. A number with a 305 area code flashed across the screen. I hesitated at first, but I answered.

"H-hello?" I stuttered.

"HI" the voice said.

I knew it was him, I just knew it. I sat on the other line, paralyzed. I looked at my phone and I hung up.

How did he get my number man? ugh!

I pressed the power button and turned my phone off.

I opened my laptop and decided to surf the web for a little. I was so happy that I'd graduated a year early. I was so ready for college. UCLA baby! I decided to Skype with my best friend, Hazel. I hadn't seen her since my parents moved me out here.

I called her, but she didn't answer. Change of plans, so I decided to turn in for the night.

*NEXT MORNING*

(DREAMING)

"Yeah, I'm having a great time! I missed the fair so much!" I laughed.

"I'm happy that you're having a good time. I like to see you smile too!" he said.

We locked eyes, leaning in for a kiss, but then this chopper- type noise started to happen.

Just then I woke up.

Are you fucking serious? You're cutting the grass at what time? 7am? Rude ass people. I tried to roll over and go back to sleep, but it didn't work. I flew up in an instant. I flipped the covers off and made my way to the bathroom.

"My god!" I jumped when I looked in the mirror. My natural hair was everywhere. I looked like something off of Scary Movie. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, excited for the day ahead of me. I threw on black nike running shorts, and a gray and black nike sports bra. I played in my hair a little, trying to make it look decent in some way. I went to my closet and grabbed my shoes and purse. Off to the gym I went.

OnceI got outside, I admired the shine in my all black Jeep Rubicon. That was by far, the baddest car I'd ever seen. It wasn't a Mercedes Benz G- Wagon, or a Ferrari. It was a Jeep, that's why I loved it. The crazy thing about my car was, the outside was all black, and the inside had pure red interior. Now tell me who had a truck like this?

I call him Bugawoof, A sexy name for a sexy truck. I love my baby. I was about to get in the car when I heard a basketball bouncing, followed by some trash talk. That gave me life! I was in my own world, reminicing on my high school basketball years before I tore my AC. Just then, a basketball flew over my gate. Oh lord.

I didn't know what I was gonna do with it. Just then I heard someone call over from the fence.

"Excuse me! Sorry about that!" I heard the figure. As I got closer, I realized that it was Diggy! I walked over to the fence, and handed him the ball.

"I see you're gym ready." he said.

"Yea. I guess I'll see you there?" I asked.

"Don't you always?" he smiled.

That flirtatious smile.

I smiled for the first time, and I walked back to the car.

"Hey Asha! Nice smile" Diggy yelled.

"Shut uppppp!" I laughed.

He was slowly getting to me. So sad to say.