Migos

I'm back in my condo getting reading for the Migos concert, as if nothing had happened. I hadn't had a chance to tell Kahleel exactly what happened to Hazel, and actually I wasn't looking forward to telling him either. I was going to meet Kahleel and his friends at the concert. I was also going to be able to meet his girlfriend, so this would be interesting. To be completely honest, Kahleel didn't know how to pick his girls. He always picked the ones' who I couldn't stand. I always made an exception because he was my best friend. So hopefully, she was an unfamiliar face.

I grabbed my clutch and I was in the car, on the way to this concert.

I pull up 30 minutes later at the arena.

I was able to find a parking spot next to Kahleel's car. He drove a 2014 Camaro. His car was nice as hell, but I had a thing for my Jeep. I checked my mirror one last time, checking my make-up. I looked gorgeous but I felt miserable. The make-up served as the perfect cover-up. As I got out of my truck, I plastered on a smile and I made my way to Kaheel's car.

"Best friend, you clean up nice as hell." Kahleel complimented me. I was wearing an all white one shoulder fitted dress, with all white gum-drop Loui red bottoms. A girl that was standing next to Kahleel turned around, and my smile quickly disappered. I looked to the sky, asking God why he had to fuck with me today? Next to Kahleel stood the same hispanic girl from the Finacial aid office. I was beyond pissed off.

"I guess that ya'll know each other then?" Kahleel was clueless.

"Baby, this is the girl that I told you about the other day." she said.

"Ohhh. Well, Lisa, there must have been a misunderstanding between you two." He was trying to defuse the situation.

Instead of popping off, I took a deep breath and I walked closer to her and I held out my hand.

"I'm sorry about the other day Lisa. I hope we can start over."

"It's cool girl." she shook my hand but she did it with an attitude. As we were walking to the arena, I pulled out my phone and decided to text Kahleel.

Asha and Kahleel text convo

Me- The only reason that I have't slumped her shit is because she was your girl. But if she cross me or throw any shots directed towards me, you'll be planning a funeral."

I heard Kahleel chuckle behind me.

Kahleel- I got you. I can't believe you put on that fake ass smile.

Me- A lot of things about me has been "fake." That smile is one of them. This fake life is the second one.

Kahleel- Did you just call yourself fake?

Me- No Kahleel, this life is fake.

Conversation over

I rubbed my hands through my hair and I turned my phone off. I was walking ahead of the group, so I could feel Kahleel's eyes in my back.

I walked in the door of the arena and it was thick. I seen girls everywhere. I was tired as hell but I really wanted to make it to the concert.

There was a security guard standing near the entrance. He was a bulky, tall figure. He was dark skinned.

"Excuse me miss, what's your name?" he asked.

"Hi. It's Asha."

"Hold on ma'am."

He pulled out a phone and he called an anonymous person. I listened to the conversation even though it was rude.

"Boss, she's here....Okay.....Yessir. Alright."