It's over

NIGHT WHEN DIGGY AND ASHA WERE SUPPOSED TO HANG OUT(NEXT DAY)

I did my hair up the way that he used to like it. I through on my onesie that I wore the first time we had a sleepover. I decided to walk over to his house since it was so close. I was carrying The Lego Movie and a box of pop corn.

Once I got to his door, I had a key so I didn't have to knock. I really missed my boyfriend. He was my world. I closed the door silently once I got in. I wanted to suprise him, since he probably thought that I wouldn't come after I seen him and Adriane the night before. But I still showed up. As I got closer to his room, I heard loud faints and moans.

"Ahh..." I was seriously confused. I got closer to realize that the noises were coming from his room. His door was half cracked so I could see everything.

To my amazement, I seen Diggy's naked body towering over Adriane, thrusting inside of her. I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from crying but I couldn't help it.

I busted out in tears. I've never felt so weak. Diggy turned and faced the door to see me standing there. He wrapped a towel around his waist and ran to the door, but at that point I was half way down the stairs. He caught up with me.

He stopped me once I reached the door. He grabbed me by the waist,

"Baby it's not what it looked like!"

I slapped him. "You're a bitch ass nigga. This is exactly what it looked like. I seen you giving your body to her. I thought that I was going to be your first. I put my trust in you and you knew that was fucked up from the get-go. But you do this? With the same bitch you told me not to worry about. I hate you!"

He grabbed my arm as I opened the door, but he knew it was over.

"I'm done."

and I left.

 It was extremely dark once I got outside. I didn't care, I just ran home. I ran home crying more loud than ever. I pictured Daniel's face, and the pleasure that he endured. Thank God that I had my keys. I didn't want to even be a house down from him at the moment. I wanted to call my best friend, Hazel, but I wasn't ready to talk to anyone.

I reached the driveway of my home and I ran to my Jeep. I unlocked the door and got in. I needed a drive. I looked in my backseat and found my dance bag. I had a spare outfit inside of it.

I changed into some denim shorts and a tank top.

I turned on Buzcut season by Lorde and I pulled off. As I drove, I took my left and and took my hair out of that pony tail and I unlesahsed my hair. I wanted to be as far away from him as I possibly could.

I hit the steering a wheel a few times out of anger. I drove down the busy streets of L.A. until I arrived at the beach. I sat there for a moment. I rested my head on the wheel and I just cried even harder. I wasn't crying all that much about Diggy. I cried because I actually let my guard down, believeing that a guy like him could love me, I actually had hope in us.

Million dollar man by Lana Del Rey blasted through my speakers. I turned it up and I let the lyrics sink in. I finally got myself together and began to get out. I checked my phone to make sure that nobody had called. Well I looked at my phone because I wanted him  to call me. I wanted him to come get me an tell me that everything that I'd just saw was an illusion. But I realized that would never happen. So I got out of the truck and I made my way to the beach.

I seen couples everywhere, kissing and smiling. I hated the atmosphere at that very moment. I walked down the beach, letting the salty water hit my face and take me into a trans. About 10 minutes into walking, a voice called me name.

"Asha!" my eyes widened. Was it him?

A hand touched my shoulder and I turned around.

"Oh my gosh Kahleel!" I was disappointed.

"Hey! Woah your eyes look terrible. Break up?"

I nodded. He just grabbed me and held me, making me cry all over again.

"Let's go. I don't want you sad. You got your car?"

"Yeah."

"Follow me."

I went to my car and I followed Kahleel back to a hotel. I really can't believe that I'd seen Kahleel. That was my boy best friend before....anyways but we pulled up and I followed him to his room.

Once we got in, I was amazed at how fancy everything was.

"Want something to drink?"

"If its vodlka, I'll take it."

He started laughing and handed me a shot glass with vodlka. I took the shot instantly. I was so depressed. He pulled up a chair and sat in front of me.

"What happened?"

I just sat there.

"Asha, what happened?"

I sighed.

"Well..."

I told him EVERYTHING from the beginning to the end. By the time I finished, he was in amazement.

"Asha you deserve so much better than what you are getting. You know this?"

I nodded.

"Do you know that?"

"Yes Kaheel I know."

He took his hand and lifted my head up.

"Lift your head up, your tiara is falling."

I smiled. He always know what to say.

"Can I stay here the night. I need rest. And I sort of don't want to see him."

"Yeah you can get my room."

"Why are you here Kahleel, I'm just here for a while before I'm off to Morehouse."

"Oh okay."

I walked into his room and flopped on the bed. I didn't put on covers or take off my shoes. I just went to sleep.