It's final

Asha & Hazel's Phone Convo (Next day-evening)

"It's soo much that I have to tell you Hazel. I don't even know why they moved me here!"

"Girl you know that you love it there in California. Do you know who you live by? You must be ducking from him. It's not a thing here for you. Stay and make something out of yourself."

"But Hazel, you don't understand. It's cool living up here, but I live by Diggy..."

"What's so wrong with him? How were you even able to talk to him?"

"Hazel, he lives next door to me, but we never talked. He'd wave at me, and I'd keep a straight face about it. But I was with the crew rehearsing. That's when he came in trying to be a cool cat. Calling me out. I didn't wanna dance with him!"

"You're so stubborn!"

"Anyways Hazel, he said for us to uhh...seduce him.."

"Seduce him? In front of your mom?"

"I was dancing Hazel, damn! Anyways, after class, he came into the locker room. Had his arms all in my face. And he asked me out on a date Hazel! The lord is my Shepard, and he know what I want!"

"You're making this sound so extra."

"Anyways....I said no. I didn't wanna seem all thirsty and stiff being in his face. So the next day, his basketball went over the gate and landed in my yard. He came over and got it. I told him that I'd see him at the gym. When I got there, I seen him already working out..."

"Girl I could lick the sweat off his ass!"

"You are so dirty Hazel! I'll never leave my toothbrush around you again! But Kaleb texted me, and he said that he was coming to LA for me. And I lost it. I left the gym in a hurry. And Diggy followed me! I went upstairs and Kaleb was sitting on my bed with rose and Teddy bear in hand. When he seen Diggy, he lost it. I told him to leave, he said 'fine' but he punched Diggy."

"And Kaleb's still alive?"

"I couldn't calm Diggy down at all. He didn't have any bruises or nothing. But he was so mad...I sort of....Uhh....Kissed him."

"YOU DID WHAT!?"

"I uhh...kissed him."

'Lips?"

"Lips."

"Oh my.."

"But he calmed down and he left. After that I hadn't talked to him in days. But the ther night you called, H=his people were chillling at my house, getting crunk, eating oysters and stuff. I didn't see him. But once everyone went into the Sun room for oysters, I turned around and seen him. He just pulled me close and kissed me."

"Was it one of those pecks, or was it that kiss that you get on you wedding day?"

"Um...Wedding day?Hehe...yea...."

"Well I can't believe it Oshae."

"Whatever. I don't wanna feel this way about him though."

"Why not?"

"He's no different Hazel."

"The hell you mean he's no different. You don't know! You blow him off whenever he tries to talk!"