Yandere Ryan? (Ryan? x Tina)

Start from the beginning

"Really?" Tina whispered.

"Yeah! No one is allowed to hurt my Sweetie!" Ryan told her.

"Awww, thank you, Ryan." She sighed. Unicorn came back down the stairs. 

"Alright! It worked! Woah woah woah!" Unicorn jumped back as Aryana had pulled his lightsaber back out. 

"I'm not going to let you hit her again!" Ryan told him. "Keep away from her! Tina is MY girlfriend!" 

Tina squealed. 

"Dude, I'm not going to hit her again, okay? I promise." Unicorn told him. "Uhh... GOLDY!!" He called up to Goldy.

"Coming, Bud!" Goldy called down. Soon she was next to him. Ryan was back to hugging Tina protectively. "Whoa! What is up with Ryan?!" She asked in confusion.

"He tested the machine..." Unicorn Mann explained. "It was SUPPOSED to just let someone understand what the world is like through someone else's eyes, specifically someone they care greatly about. Instead it just made him a Yandere with Tina as his Senpai." 

"Woah. Dude. Tina! How does it feel?" Goldy asked.

"Uhh I'll get back to you on that." Tina replied. Ryan was now playing with her hair and the two were very close together. 

"Maybe we should give them some private time?" Unicorn suggested. 

"Are you kidding dude? I'm recording this!" Goldy pulled out her phone and some popcorn, and sat down on the floor against the wall. Unicorn shook his head, sighed, and joined her.

"Ryan? Are you okay?" Tina asked, suddenly feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Never been better." He told her, pulling her so their bodies were pressed against one another.

"Can I have some?" Unicorn whispered.

"Sure!" Goldy whispered back, letting him takes some popcorn.

"Thanks." He told her.

"No problem, Bud." Goldy replied.

"Hey Tina?" Ryan asked.

"Ye-Yes, Cutie?" Tina asked nervously. She felt tiny for some reason, defenseless. She didn't like it, but she loved the attention.

Suddenly Ryan kissed her. Tina's eyes opened wide in shock. Goldy was glad she was recording this. Unicorn felt like he shouldn't be there.

When Ryan pulled away, Tina was left speechless. "Come on, Sweetie! Let's go play a game!" He told her, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the portal. Tina gave no resistance to him, and Goldy followed eagerly. Unicorn just followed Tina. "Come on guys, let's go in 3... 2... 1... Go!!!" Ryan called out.

"Uahhhh!" Everyone yelled. 

As they came out of the portal they realized they were playing Tina's favorite game. Tina let out a yelp of happiness as Goldy just sighed in defeat.

"Alright guys! Let's play!" Ryan commanded. "What map should we do, Tina?" 

Tina ran over to the map selector and chose the flower map. "This one!" She determined. Ryan then set all of the game rules and then clicked "start".

A countdown appeared in front of their eyes. Everyone got ready. Tina moves so she would spawn on the top island, as did Unicorn. Ryan moves to spawn on a side island, and Goldy moves to another small island. The countdown finished and everyone landed.

"Ahh!" Tina screamed, noticing Unicorn. Unicorn nocked her off the island. "UNICORN MANN!!!" She yelled, getting back up and knocking him off the island. "MY ISLAND!" She shouted at him.