Boys 🙄

Kayshawn
3 months Later

It's been a few months since Isaac and I moved into our forever home. Everything has been going. We are loving the home and making great memories in it. We've celebrated holidays, We've been planning for the baby, I've been getting fat. Like too fat. Happy today I have a doctor appointment so we can talk about this. I'm only 4 months pregnant and I look like I'm about 6. It's ridiculous. I mean I already gotta wear laceless shoes cause I can't reach to tie them. Gotta wear freaking titty pads cause my nipples been getting wet. What's next? Huh? Am I gonna have to wear dresses cause I can't put pants on?  I mines well get a wig and change my name to Kashawna cause child!

"Come on babe! Get ready our parents are on the way!! It's time to see our baby! Maybe they can finally tell us what the gender is." Isaac said rubbing my side.

"I'm up. Not like I could sleep or anything. I mean who could when there as big as a WHALE! My breath can't even catch its breath. I'm ready for this baby to get out of me Isaac!" I whine.

"Baby calm down. We only have 5 more months. You can do this. Just imagine how worth it'll be when he comes."

"Oh I'm sure they won't forget to remind us!" I smirk. While people have been calling my baby a boy, I feel as tho it's best that I'm neutral to the situation. if everybody calling the baby a boy, and it comes out to be a girl, I think that would be a little disrespectful and I would feel bad I been calling her a him. Although in my guts I feel it is a boy. I mean look how big I am.

"Hey baby you ready?" My mom says coming upstairs in our room to find me moping in my bed looking pitiful. "Oh baby what's wrong?"

"I can't fit any of my pants." I said crying like a newborn baby.

"Aww I know that feeling baby. But this is all for your baby. We'll get you some more pants. And in no time when he comes out, your body will be back to normal."

"You promise?"

"I promise. Now come on. Put these sweatpants on. I'm feeling lucky today. Hopefully little one won't have there legs crossed so we can see what it is this time."

We finally get to the Doctor. We came in deep! Lol. Our parents and Nahjohn is here. He's only here tho cause he wants to prove Shanese wrong about it being a boy and not a girl 🙄.

"Ok Mr. Anderson.... and family?" Dr. Simone said looking shocked to see our family with us.

"I'm sorry god mommy. I tried leaving them." I said

"It's fine. He grandma!" Dr. Simone said giving my mom a hug.

"Girl. I gotta get used to that one. Don't think I like grandma. Call me Glamma instead. Hmm that seems to fit! Hahaha"

"So Shawn how you been feeling. You looking... healthy." Dr. Simone said as I gave her that dumb look.

"God mommy, I'm fat as hell! Excuse my language

"God mommy, I'm fat as hell! Excuse my language. That's what I wanted to talk to you about. It's getting out of control. When have you EVER known me to wear sweats huh?"

"Oh stop with the dramatics. You only have a few more months to go. It's gonna go by quick if you stop focusing on you gaining weight and start focusing on the good and fun things. Like baby showers, room colors, and hopefully a name if little stubborn can work with us today. Let's lift your shirt up."

Ok moment of truth. When she put the wand on my baby, you all of a sudden hear the heart beat.

"That's a beautiful sound." Dr. Simone said smiling.

"So Simone, can you see the penis yet?" Najohn asked as you could here lips smacking and my dad slapping him upside his head."

"Lol it's ok. Actually I do see the penis... and there seems to be another penis hiding in there."

"Wait, What?" Isaac asked.

"Yea looks like you guys are having two boys. Thats why you're bigger than normal. Cause you got 2 boys on the way."

2 boys. That's all I could think about as we drove home. 2 boys. What the hell ima do with 2 boys. Lol God you funny up there.

"So babe. This house is about to be filled with nothing but boys. Damn. Now we got a lot more planning to do."

"Did you just hear yourself? Why do you sound so calm about this? Did you forget that we are still young? That we are still tryna go to Howard next year? How ima do that with 2 kids on my hips? Omg 2 boys. That's 2 of everything!"

"Calm down babe. Just breath. You're getting worked up. And you're forgetting that you're not doing this by yourself. Ima be with you every step of the way. We can do this. You hear me? We don't have a choice. So get out of this funk. And let's come up with some baby names for our boys."