[Tale of blood] Part 1: King of blood

Inspired by this wonderful series of videos that together create the "Story of Evil", I decided to write these three oneshots. Because honestly, these videos are SO MCSM, and it's a surprise nobody has written about this before(if they have, please, tell me). So, enjoy!

Have you ever been in the wonderful land of Minecraftia? No? Oh, that's such a shame, honestly. Listen, you gotta visit it, at least once in your life. It's a place such as you have never visited before, trust me.

Who am I? Oh, well, I'm a Narrator. Yes, not the Narrator, but a Narrator. There are many of us, you see, even in Minecraftia. And what's your name? Well, that's a pretty name. Come on, come on, don't be shy! Here, sit down, make yourself at home. Would you like a cup of tea? Or, I have also baked some chocolate chip cookies, would you like to try them? We, Narrators, aren't usually good at cooking, but these cookies are something wonderful, won't lie to you.

What's that? Oh, that's my ant farm! Do you like ants? I'm not actually fond of insects, but there little creatures are incredible! Just imagine - together, they can create an army! They can kill an animal much larger than they are. And they also like travelling a lot, not to mention how they always protect the queen of their anthill. Yeah... Wonderful, wonderful little guys.

Um... Anyway, what were we talking about? Oh, yeah, the land of Minecraftia. That's my motherland, you know? But don't think I love that place so much just because I have spent all my childhood in there! No, no, it's truly magneficent.

It's probably one of the few corners in this world that remains almost unaffected by modern technologies. If you go there, be prepared that there's barely any WiFi there, and you won't see many cars. In fact, they have this law that cars are forbidden, because they give off too much bad stuff. People there travel by feet, boats, minecarts and horses. It's rather convenient when you get used to it.

Because of this, there are close to no greenhouse gases in the air. You can breathe with your full chest, and I assure you, the air will seem sweet. The fields there are almost always green, it's hardly ever cold. Some say the sun itself created that land. If it's true or not, I can't be sure. But the fruit and vegetables there are big, juicy and taste like Heaven.

Minecraftia remains the last place in this world where you can see monsters. Wild, isn't it? They have a couple of resorts, where such vile creatures can walk freely but can't hurt a human. You may call it a zoo, but they aren't cruel to their inhabitants. Creepers and spiders there are happy.

However, Minecraftia wasn't always such a wonderful and peaceful place. As a Narrator, it's my duty to know the history of my home, to know all the legends and myths. And I'm not joking, those "fairy-tails" can actually be quiet real! For example, have you ever heard of the Scarlet War?

No? That's what I thought. That's the most well-known story in all the Minecraftia. In every library there are always books desribing it, in every gruesome way you can imagine. But the books couldn't possibly capture the truth of this story. Oh, do I know the truth? Well, I believe so. Would you like me to tell you?

Okay. I'd take that cookie if I were you, because it's rather long. Or would you like some cocoa? Alright, alright, I'm getting there.

Well, this story begins a long time ago. Well, not that long ago, I'd say about seventy years ago or something. Anyway, it starts with the death of the beloved king, Ivor, and reign of a new king, Ivor's only descendant - Jesse. Excuse me? Oh, I assure you, it's not just a girls' name! Besides, Ivor always believed in all those forces that live on the sky. Gods, you may say. And Jesse was actually a name of one of those gods. He was believed to be the strongest and the bravest of all.