"Mine's the one with the closed curtain." I state, I can't let too much light in or the Batcave won't be as cool.

I call my bunk the Batcave.

Imagine that, Spider-man sleeping in the Batcave.

"And here's the rest of our band!" Luke cheers as Calum and Ashton walk in laughing.

"Hello, I'm Jane." She gives them a little wave.

I suddenly realize she only made physical contact with me.

I need to wash my hands. She could have infected them.

While the rest of the band converses with Jane I head for the little bathroom.

I'm rewashing my hands for the fourth time when she notices I'm missing.

"Where's Michael?" She asks, her voice drawing closer.

I turn the water off and walk out into the main bus part.

I nearly bump right into her when I step out of the bathroom, I spin on the balls of my feet and cleverly avoid contact.

Excellent job Michael, I praise myself enthusiastically.

But in the end I smash my shoulder off the strip in between the bunks.

"I am so sorry." She shouts, covering her mouth with her hands.

Bullshit.

"It's fine." I whimper, clutching my shoulder and heading for the table across from the kitchenette.

She goes to slide in right next to me but Calum beats her to it.

"Here mate, I got you an ice pack." He soothes, pressing it softly to my shoulder.

I lean into him so he can wrap his arm around me properly.

The ice pack slips and falls under the table.

"I got it." Jane blurts out and is under the table in a flash.

I lean back to see what she's doing.

She rests her head on my thigh and moves her arm around.

"Sorry, the ice pack slid under your seat." She says, initiating eye contact and taking a moment to bite her dull pink lip.

Is she trying to turn me on?

Her eyes flick to my crouch for a long moment.

She is!

Too bad I'm gay, Bitch.

I almost smirk at her needy glance.

I'm into short hair, the kind that I can run my fingers through, I don't want my little fingers to get tangled and knotted in it.

Preferably black or extremely dark brown hair.

Preferably Calum's hair.

We'll just end it with I prefer Calum.

She gets up and dusts herself off before handing me the ice pack and deliberately avoiding Calum's hand when he went to grab it.

Did I mention there is no space under my seat? My shoes were right up against the wood plank that runs around the bottom of the seat.

I casually hand the ice to Calum and put my head on his shoulder.

Her smile falters, but she quickly picks her cheery act back up. She slides in on the other side of the table, purposely kicking Calum in the shin on the way.

At least she tried to kick Calum.

"Holy Mother--" I begin, clutching my shin.

What is she wearing? Steel toed boots?

Ashton slides in next to Jane and raises an eyebrow.

"--Goose!" I end, so Ashton can't scold me.

"Oh god, I am so sorry," Jane squeals. "I didn't mean to."

I know. It was meant for Calum.

"Are you okay?" She asks, getting up to look over the edge of the table.

"Never better." I wheeze sarcastically, clutching my leg.

I wasn't lying either, my head ended up in Calum's lap.

You know what's hitting the side of my head in Calum's lap?

His phone.

"Mate, can you move your phone? It's digging into my neck." I ask, pulling it out from under my head before he can answer.

He squeaks when my hand brushes his crotch accidentally. It sounds like his voice cracking.

I hand the phone to Calum and I look over to see Ashton smirking.

"I didn't mean to palm you by the way." I give him an apologetic smile.

Fucking right I didn't, I think sarcastically.

Jane let's out a short gasp.

"But if you're up for it later, we can always wait until we have a hotel room booked." I joke, winking up at him.

Sexual innuendos are the best.

We all laugh at Jane's expression. Calum's was more of an uncomfortable chuckle.

"Calum's lap might be a bit uncomfortable, I got you a pillow." Luke says, making Ashton laugh even louder.

I lift my head and stuff the pillow under.

Luke slides in, squishing Jane up against the window.

I roll my head from side to side to make myself more comfortable.

I look up to see Calum watching me intently.

I lift my head up again and adjust the pillow. Purposely brushing my nose along the fabric of his t-shirt underneath his belly button.

The pillow elevates slightly in one area and I start laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny?" Jane asks. Causing Calum to blush a lovely shade of red.

"Oh nothing, just admiring Calum's belt buckle." I say once my laughter dies down.

I poke Calum wear his belt buckle would be-if he had one-as emphasis, enjoying the glare he sent my way as I play with the button on his pants.

"Hey guys?" I ask to get their attention.

"Is blue balls a myth? I'm just wondering, I'm not usually one to get boners." I look at the boys and Jane.

Calum's legs shift uncomfortably.

"Good question." Ashton shrugs, along with Luke and Jane looks plain awkward.

"I'm going to take a nap, wake me up an hour or two before the concert." I mumble, lifting my head up on last time and bringing it down a little harder.

An audible 'Oomph' comes from Calum.

"Asshat." He wheezes.

I fall asleep with a small smirk on my face and right before I doze off Calum starts playing with my hair absentmindedly.