Chapter 14 : Drink

Börja om från början

We walked inside the big cafe. The inside was full of modern and elegant decorations with it's white coloured wall. The lights above the tables made it seem a bit more romantic. This place is a good place to have a date or a place to hangout in.

 This place is a good place to have a date or a place to hangout in

We walked towards the counter. "Welcome, what would you like to order?" A young lady asked. "Umm I would like a chocolate bread and a cup of cappuccino." Lisa said as she looked at the menu and pointed at her orders. "I'll have a soft cheesecake and a cup of cappuccino too." I ordered. "Okay thank you... We'll get your order soon." The young lady said kindly. Me and Lisa took a seat near the counter.

"This place is beautiful..." I said happily. "Yeah I really love this place. I've been here twice with Jennie eonnie and Jisoo eonnie. I brought Chaeyoung eonnie here." She told me. "Chaeyoung?" I asked as I wondered who that is. "Oh people call her Rosé but I usually call her by her normal name which is Park Chaeyoung." She said.

"What's your full name?" She asked me. "It's actually Bae Joohyun but I was called Irene in the orphanage." I told her. "O-orphanage?" Her smile disappeared. "Yeah there was something and after my parents are gone, the police sent me to the orphanage and I stayed there for about 3 years." I explained as I looked at her, who was listening carefully. "Here's your order." The young lady said as she out our foods and beverages on the table carefully.

"Thank you..." We thanked her before we went back to our conversation. "I met Seulgi there and we became really close. One day, the orphanage's atmosphere just changed a lot... We knew something was wrong so me and Seulgi made a plan to run away." Lisa took a sip of her warm cappuccino as she paid attention to me. "Ran away?" She asked. I nodded at her. "We slept on the streets that time because we have nowhere to stay at... After a few days, we came back to the orphanage to see how it was doing and..." I became silent.

"And...?" Lisa asked with her worried look on her face. "We were right... Everything was gone..." I said. "Gone? What's gone?" Lisa sat up straight as she put her cup on the table. "There was an accident... A bomb... Yeah..." I tried to held back my tears. "It's okay if you don't wanna continue..." Lisa told me. "Our favorite father, that's what we call him. He was the best father ever... He treated us well but I don't know why he decided to end his life that way." I felt my tears covering my eyes, making my sight blurry.

"He ended his life by exploding a bomb... Causing everyone... Not just some but everyone died... No one survived at that time." I took a sip of my cappuccino. It was no longer warm because I left it out for too long. "Only you and Seulgi were left..." Lisa said. I nodded and sighed. "At night, me and Seulgi had no other choice but we had to commit a crime. We had to take the money which was hidden somewhere in father's room. In order to survive, we must take it... We found the money but it wasn't much. That's when we realised there's still a safe somewhere in there which we really need to get for our father." I told Lisa.

"Please don't think I'm a thief." I said. Lisa nodded. "I understand that... You must do it so you can keep you and Seulgi alive. But... The safe is still in there?" She asked. I nodded. "I need to get it... For my father..." I mumbled to myself. "Woah woah calm down eonnie.." She held my hand. "Heh sorry... I got a little carried away." I apologized and grabbed my fork. I took a small bite of my cake. "Mmmm...." The taste of the cream cheese which mixed well with the soft cake filling my mouth with the delicious cheese flavor and it's soft texture of the cake.

"Good?" Lisa asked. I nodded happily and continued eating more. She just laughed at me, knowing that I'm enjoying the cake. She ate her bread slowly as she watched me eat happily. "Can I have a bite?" She asked cutely with her cute doggy look. "Hmmmm fine...." I couldn't resist her cuteness. "Gimme some of your bread too!" I complained as I was about to take hers. "Nooo!" She grabbed hers and stuck her tongue out at me.

I chuckled. "Lisa?" We turned to the sound of a husky deep female voice. "Oh hi Jisoo eonnie!" Lisa said. I gave Jisoo a smile and stood up to bow. "Oh no no no... You're a secretary, a higher grade than mine." Jisoo laughed at me. "Ah right I forgot..." I said as I felt really embarrassed inside. "Have you eat eonnie?" Lisa asked her. Jisoo nodded as a reply. "How about we go out?" I asked. They both nodded in response before Lisa stood up to leave.

After walking around while looking into the stores, my phone rang. "Pick up." Lisa and Jisoo told me. I nodded and took out my phone. I sighed. "Kim Taehyung." I mumbled before I accepted the call. "Yes?" I asked. "Where are you?" He asked. "With Jisoo and Lisa." I told him. "Come to my house. You have work to do." He demanded rudely. "Excuse me?" I said. He hung up.

"Ughhh that stupid guy." I almost threw my phone across the street because of my anger inside me. "Woahhh chill...." Lisa said. "Hmm let me guess... More work?" Jisoo asked as she snapped her fingers when she asked. "Yeah..." I said. "Well let's take her back." Jisoo said to Lisa. Lisa nodded. They brought me to Taehyung's house. "Bye." I said. "Good luck!" Lisa said and Jisoo laughed. I rolled my eyes before knocking on his door.

The door was unlocked so I came inside. His house was a mess... As if there was a tornado or something! "Yah!" My mood just became worse as I heard his rude tone shouting at me. "What do you want?" I turned to him with my arms crossed. I sniffed the smell of alcohol. "Did you drink last night?!" I asked as I took steps back from him. He was walking towards me weirdly. His hair was all messy and the smell of alcohol was so strong.

"What happened to you?" I asked as I got closer to him. He hugged me tightly all of the sudden. I was shocked by his sudden unusual actions. I pat him slowly at the back to comfort him. What really happened to this guy?

Taehyung's POV
Last night,
I watched her and Seulgi left. I was speechless and confused at the same time. I turned to Jimin and gave a death glare. He glared back and walked away too. I walked slowly, going further away from the building. I went into a mini mart which was across the building, feeling dizzy as I felt myself getting weak.

I took a few bottles of alcohol and paid without taking the change. I walked back upstairs and went inside my house. I wiped my sweat on my forehead and sat on my comfortable soft sofa. I opened my suit and took my dark blue tie off. I opened one of the bottle and opened it easily. I drank it all at once as if it's just water. I started to felt dizzy but I kept drinking. I drank more than usual.

The next morning,
"Ughhh..." I woke up as I looked around. What happened? I turned to see the empty alcohol bottles beside me. My head really hurts. I looked my watch. It was already 9 am. I must've drank a lot... I slowly counted the bottles I drank. Damn I drank a lot... No wonder my head hurts a lot. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and I felt something coming out. I vomited a lot.

I called Irene.

Time skip,
"Did you drink last night?!" She asked. Well it must've been obvious since I drank a lot. "What happened to you?" She asked as she walked closer towards me. I hugged her tightly. I just need her comfort right now... She started patting me slowly. Making me feel... Safe and warm...

"Let me make you some hangover soup." She said as she tilted her head to the side. I nodded at her. She slowly brought me to the sofa to sit. She picked up all my bottles. "You drank too much..." She said. She threw the bottles and went to the kitchen.

I smiled to myself. I feel much better now that she's here....

Author's Note :
Thank you for waiting for this new late chapter. Hahaha sorry... I finally finished all my finals and now I'm free! Yayyy hahahaha. Sorry for this lame chapter and sorry for my mistakes or typos or grammar mistakes... Thank you and I hope you enjoy the story! Don't forget to vote and follow! Thank you!