¡ S H o o T A !

( I'm tryna give u some music so LisTen )

* The next day *

I woke up fed up for no reason .

Like I'm really in a bad mood . I'm finna really be the devil. Today .

I get up and the first thing I do is put my horns on I go in the bath do my normal routine get dressed and put on my outfit I f the day witch consists of a black sweater some red shorts and some knee high socks with my trusty black old skool vans .

I let my hair do what ever it wants to seeing my curls looked decent .

Enough .

I got ready early so I didn't see dimond sitting and waiting and like I said I wasn't in the mood to do nothing so I left the house wit my skate board .

After riding for awhile I got bored and checked my backpack for some money and found 20dollars .

Thank the Lord .

I walked in a store and decided I was going to buy some red spray paint and just steal some  food .

I found some spray paint and walked to the candy isle acting  like I was choosing candy .

Which I was .

I took what I wanted and quickly walked into the bathroom I spotted when I first came In .stuffing the things into my back pack and washing my hands . I made my way to the cash register the spray paint was about five dollars plus tax .

Put the extra money away for emergency's only .

Then I dipped .

After I was far enough from the  store I started eat my candy. I was munching on some ripps and wasn't paying attention to where I was going until I bumped into ...

Jahseh Great .

"Hey "

I just nodded my head.

" Why aren't you at school " he asked .

I really wanted to throw attitude but something in me told me not to .

Seeing no one around I decided I didn't mind  talking to him .

" Why aren't you at school " I replied.

" Touché".

" Anyways seeing that we both not at school you wanna chill?" He asked .

" What?" Chill? This nigga wanna fuck!?!?.

" Not like that I'm mean  like hangout " he said

Some how reading my mind.🌚

"Oh..... Sure why not."

Out of nowhere he grabbed my hand and was pulling me a almost making me drop my rips if there's one thing id never do id never waste food .

Ever .

So I don't fuck around when it comes to my food .

We where walking for a while and then walked into a
Forest

By now I'm done with my candy .

I low-key wanted to go and get some more .

Idgaf.

We then came up on a tree house .

" What's this?". I asked.

" A good place to get away from the world ".

I liked the sound of that .

He climbed up telling me to follow .

I hesitated.

But I did any ways .

Oop

Once I got up it looked cool . The inside was painted black and there was a couch that was black and desk that was also black every thing was black except a red rugg on the floor .

" Nice".

I comment and sat on the couch .

I look and see him staring at me

" I got weed and alcohol".

Yup

He pulled everything out giving me some  pine apple soda and vodka with shot glasses and a blunt with a light he had his own hook up .

" Shit your set for life ". I told him seeing all he had  .

He just laughed and started smoking

I made me a shot downing that shit and drink juice after cause that shit was strong I didn't put enough soda mann  .

" Whooo!". I exclaim

He just drunk it straight from the bottle   .

Damn

Shot after shot I was now wasted I smoked a bit so no I was

Highwasted🤠

And hee was tooo.

Cool

Great

Extravagant

Excellent

Amazing

" Aye have you ever just wanted to disappear" he asked me out if nowhere .

"*Hicup * yep" .

He then just starred at me  .

" Your beautiful  " he said

" Thannnkkksss" . I say .

I only said that because I honestly don't know how to answer to that but say thanks. 

He looks at me I look at him before you know it were getting closer and closer and

BAM

I pulled away to drink straight from my bottle .

Fuck I look like kissing him? 

" Whoa " i said

This shit burns .

I then turned to him. 

" You wanna be my first real friend jah?" I then asked him .

He smiled "sure ".

I don't know why but I just needed a friend . And I was highwasted so yeah .

I guess I got one now .

Sober me could never .

I got up stumbling for a moment walking to the wall taking out my pocket knife and drunkenly carving DEMON in the black painted wood with two little horns on the side .

It looked cute .

Cool.

Jah walked up behind me looking  at the carving and smiled .

Then he looked at me and I looked at him .

It was weird it was like we didn't even have to talk to communicate it was me and him in a tree house in the woods  .

Me and my SHOOTA.

Hehe.

I finally finished this chapter bro I had writer's block and for a min I didn't know what to do so yeah ...

Also because these hoes at my school like saying slick shit and I can't write while I'm mad cause then I'll mess the whole book up .

Hope u like this chapter.

And peace outttt