#35: All The Angst.

Start from the beginning

He closes his eyes tightly before opening them and blinking at everything in my room. He takes steps until he's sitting on the edge of my bed. He watches me leaning against the wall and holds his head.

"That was so hot, fuck, I'm so turned on right now."

My lips smirk because that was the least of the things I'd expected him to say. I walk over to him, holding his gaze intently with mine. I wrap my legs around his lap and I sit facing him. He takes a breath and then a gulp but he doesn't look away.

My hands reach his hair and I grab it again, making his face look up to match mine. I lean down and bite his lower lip before reaching his ear. "You've got an awful lot of kinks yourself, Mr. Cooper. I hope you know that."

I see him mouth 'fuck' when I lean away to smirk at him. He puts his hand behind him on the bed to keep him seated with me on his lap. I glance at the muscles he's flexing when he does that. I don't care about his shirt anymore. I already picture it in two separate halves.

I grab the neckline of his shirt and twist it in my palm. I pull the hold and he lunges forward with his jaw-dropping. "If her hands touch your hair again, she won't have hands, I'm not joking."

He frowns, shaking his head. I hate the sly smile spreading on his lips because I know he's not understanding how serious I really am. I grab both the side of his cheeks with both my hands. I pinch it until he's pouting at me and the smile disappears.

"I'm ten times the bitch she can ever hope to be. I've let her take me for a ride once, it's a promise that I won't let it happen again." Austin blinks slowly, staring at me. "Do whatever you have to do to make her understand that. Sit her down, explain it with a notepad and crayons, I don't give a damn. If that bitch touches you again, I'll break her neck."

I lean down as I kiss his pouting lips. I wrap my other hand around his neck. I feel his hands wrap around my waist as he kisses me back. His crotch is harder than ever. I let my hands settle on his shoulders while I start to move against his crotch, making him groan.

He moans before smiling and pulling my face to his mouth. "As hot as this is, she's not a bitch, Izz. Come on--"

I push him away as I get down from his lap and take steps away from him. I can't believe the words that came out of his mouth. I stare at him in disbelief while he stares at me in confusion. Both of us frowned for different reasons.

"Did you just defend her?" I ask in a low voice.

His frown disappears and his mouth opens. "Come on, you don't mean that. You're just acting out--"

I take another step away as I roll my eyes. Anger is growing inside me like a volatile volcano ready to erupt. I stick my tongue in the inner wall of my cheek, nodding at him. "Get out."

"What?" He frowns staring at me.

"Get out," I gesture to the door. "Leave, now. I'm not going to stop you."

"Are you kidding me right now?" He asks standing up. I see his jaw clenching. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

I shake my head as I turn away from him but he holds my wrist again, stopping me. I snatch my hand away, glaring at him. "Don't touch me." He scoffs looking at me as I pull myself away and lean against the wall before I pounce on him. "Leave, Austin. We're done."

"We're not done. You don't get to make decisions for the both of us like before, I'm sorry." He steps in front of me as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"As you said before, there's nothing left for us to talk about." I look away from him feeling my skin burning with all the heat building up inside me. "Leave. Carry on with your life. Stay happy."