#35: All The Angst.

Start from the beginning

He's walked inside and leaning against the study table with his hands still inside his shorts.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I ask as I feed the key to its slot and walk inside.

His eyes scan me. I feel his eyes land on my rouched pink dress and everywhere around it. I shift in my position when his eyes lock with mine again. His jaw is still hard when he pushes his tongue to the inner wall of his cheek.

"Work discussion was an excuse, wasn't it?" He states in a low voice.

My hands fall as I look away. He gets up from the study table and begins to walk to the door. "Austin," I say as I block his way. He dodges me and moves to the right, I'm quick to step in front of his step. He groans looking away as he licks his lips. "I want to talk to you."

He shakes his head. "There is nothing to talk about, ma'am." He stresses the last word. He sees a hurt flash on my face and he looks away closing his eyes. "Please move, I want to go out."

I place my palms on his chest as I lightly hold him back. His hands almost clasp my wrists but he balls them into fists and takes them up to brush his hair. "Please, Austin," I say in the softest voice.

He groans. "Don't do this. You know I become vulnerable to you, don't take advantage of that."

He holds my wrists and tugs them away with a little pressure. I can't hold him back because he's fighting from the other end. He tries to move past me again and I do the one thing I know he won't ever fight back.

I wrap my hands around his waist and place my cheek on his chest, hugging him as tightly as I can. His body doesn't loosen up. His hands don't wrap me inside them. But he stops fighting and stands still. He gulps and he exhales the breath he was holding. His body relaxes and his shoulders slump down. His head looks up and before I pull back, I feel his hands around me.

I take steps further into the room, pushing him inside. He doesn't fight back. I push him until he's sitting on the edge of the study table again.

His eyes meet mine for the first time since he's entered my room. He brushes his hair again. "I'm--"

I don't let him finish. I take a step in front of him and pull his face to mine. I don't let him take control, I strive for dominance as I do everywhere in my life. He frowns when I deepen the kiss, grabbing his hair and fisting it in my hands until I feel his nails digging into my waist. His hands drop to the back of my thigh as he pulls them up, bringing me closer to him.

I push his chest as I lean down and suck on his lips. Within seconds, I feel the hard bulge on his crotch. I press against it, eating all of his moans. I wrap both my arms around his neck and I realize I'm so evidently throwing myself at him. His hands cup the curve of my ass as he yanks me against his crotch.

He bites my lower lip as his hand gets lost in my hair. I pull his thin shirt, almost tearing it with my bare hands. Oh, to hell with ethics. It's never really suited me. I trust my gut as I pull my lips away from him. I play with the ends of his hair on the back of his neck as I reach his ears.

"Tell your barbie to watch her back. She's meddling with what's mine, again." I crawl away from his body, leaving him staring at me in disbelief.

Before I can take steps away from him, he jumps off the table and catches my wrist. I spin around, use my reflex and pin him to the wall as my arm collides with his neck, inches away from choking him. He looks down at the way his wrist is in my hands. When his eyes come back to me, I've already taken steps away.

"How did--How did you do that?" He says still pinned to the wall.

I laugh. "What? You think I can't fight back?" I turn to him as I lean against the wall beside the study table. "Just because I let you believe you're strong, doesn't mean I am not."