31- First kiss

En başından başla

"They left just now. I was just reading this magazine",she pointed towards a magazine in the coffee table.

"Maa... I got these for you",I gave her the fruits. "What is this?",she asked narrowing her eyebrows.

"A daughter's care for a mother",I winked. "You have answers for everything",she pinched my cheeks.

She is just like my Mom in every aspect. "Adithi... I want to ask you something... How will Jeeva and Arya behave in office?",she asked eagerly.

"Just as same as here but little bit strict...",I replied. "Who's so strict? Jeeva or Arya?",she was eager to know the answers.

"Sometimes Arya sir sometimes Jeeva sir... But both is not too strict always",I replied.

"Who gets angry most of the times?",she asked about them again. Her concern made me smile.

"Both gets angry... But I think Jeeva sir gets angry often... I just think Maa",I stressed the last three words.

"Actually I know how they behave at home. But I haven't got any chance to know how they are at work. But now I have no doubts. They are the same in home and at office",she smiled from ear to ear.

"You think Jeeva gets angry often right?",she asked me. I nodded in agreement.

"Yes... He gets angry often but not without a valid reason. His anger is like a passing rainy cloud.

He gets angry and he'll vent out his feeling to anyone of us. Then he'll get rid of that thing... Even though he is angry he takes correct decisions or he manages to choose correct path",she stated.

"But it's not the same with Arya... Once he gets angry he'll not vent out. He takes wrong decision in anger.

He never forgets that thing so easily. He'll not leave them till they surrender to him",she sighed.

"I tried a lot to change that character but I failed. But he don't get angry often. So it's not a problem...",she continued.

"It seems like Arya and Jeeva sir are two poles",I uttered.

"Yes... Arya is so naughty. He does mischiefs very often in school and returns home after getting some slaps or kicks as reward. But the very next day the head master would call me",she stretched.

"Why Maa? Arya sir didn't beat anyone",I asked out curiously.

"But Jeeva does... The very evening as soon as Arya comes home or even if he sees someone beating Arya...

He would be in a wrath and loses his cool. One day Arya was bullied by one boy. Jeeva broke his nose...",she replied. "Oh my god...",I replied.

"Jeeva can accept anything happened to him but if anyone hurts Arya then he will do anything. He is still the same now also.

He doesn't let anyone hurt Arya for anything",she let out a proud smile.

"Jeeva will do anything for his loved ones... Arya also but not to that extent Jeeva goes. But he will do anything for Jeeva.

They won't do anything without knowing each other's will",she stated. "I agree with this...",I agreed.

"Ah... I didn't give anything to eat... You would be hungry after returning from office right? Come I'll prepare something for you",she scratched her head.

"No problem Maa... I am not hungry. But I'll prepare dinner for you",I offered to prepare dinner.

"No... I'll Prepare",she refused. "Please... I'll prepare amma... Please",I requested her.