I put our suitcases on the bed, clamping my Rolex on my wrist and sitting on the bed to make a phone call.

"Talk to me."

"Let me know when it's happening, cause I'm not missing this."

"You sure?"

"Hell yeah, man. I'll be there."

"Alright."

I ended the call just as Remy came back out and sat on my lap, her towel wrapped around her curvy frame.

"You so gorgeous, mama." I smiled up at her, kissing her pouting lips.

"If I was gorgeous you'd let me sleep for another hour."

"Nice try. Come on, put your clothes on and I'll let you take a nap on the plane with me." I told her.

"Promise?" She poked her lips out to me and I laughed before kissing her.

"I promise."

She got up and went to get dressed. While she was doing that I took the bags out to my truck that I'd purchased a few days ago.

"Mr. Alsina." A mans voice was heard as I was puttin' the bags in the trunk.

I turned around and the detective, Gates was dat nigga name, was walking up to me.

"Hol'on na, man, ya can't jus be walkin' up on me like dat." I chuckled humorlessly and so did the detective.

"Going somewhere?" He gestured to the bags and I rolled my eyes, a habit I developed from Remy.

"Nah, I just fill up suitcases from time ta time and putting em in my truck at five in the mornin'." I crossed my arms and leaned up against the car.

He frowned and got ready ta say somethin' else until Remy came out, "Can I help you?"

"Ms. Taylor! I—.."

"If you're not here to notify me of advances in your dragged out ass case, I'd advise you to stop hassling my boyfriend." She said and Detective Gates looked mad as hell.

"Come on, mama, we gon miss da plane."

She stared the Detective down before walking over to the passenger seat.

"Get back or I'll run you over and not give a damn." I said before climbing in the drivers seat and starting the car up, backing out of the driveway.

"You okay, babe? I can handle him if it becomes a problem." Remy said that and it made me laugh.

The girl was barely 5 feet tall and weighed a hundred pounds but was threatening a grown man who was also a cop.

"Nah I think I can handle it, mama. Thank you."

Remy shrugged and sat back for the ride to the airport.

I shook her leg seeing she'd fallen back asleep as I was startin' to pull in the parking lot.

She groaned before sitting up and getting out, grabbing her bag.

I got the suitcases from the trunk and she held my arm as we walked inside.

We found the gate to our flight and Remy found somewhere to sit down while I wondered off to get her some breakfast.

When I came back she told me her parents were on their way in.

I sat by her and she lay her head on my shoulder while I fed her her breakfast.

Mr. and Mrs. Taylor just as our flight was called and Remy was starting to fall asleep again.

"Remy, honey, you're awfully sleepy are you okay?" Her mom asked as we went through the gate.

"I'm okay, mommy. Just not a morning person." She responded and I gave her a look.

We boarded the plane and Remy's parents were shocked to realize it was a private flight.

"August what do you do again?" Reed asked, taking a seat.

I chuckled, "I didn't pay for all of this out of pocket, my friends and family helped. I just wanted to make our first flight together as comfortable as possible. Ya know, make a good first impression."

Emily gave me a look before sittin' next to her husband.

"If that's the case, I'm getting in bed." Remy yawned, before making her way to the back of the plane.

I went to follow her before Emily stopped me, "August. Are you and Remy, sexually active?"

It took everything in me not to laugh out loud and say hell yeah.

"No ma'am."

That seemed to calm her down. She nodded and let me go and I went to where Remy was.

She'd only been back her for a minute and a half, and was already fast asleep.

"Baybeh." I tapped her thigh and she slapped my hand away.

"Ouch, damn."

I climbed in bed next to her, pulling the cover over us and wrapping my arms around her small waist.

"August..." She mumbled in her sleep and I smiled, kissing her neck.

"Mama, can I slide it in?" I whispered in her ear.

When Remy was asleep, she agreed to almost anything just to get you to leave her alone.

"Whatever, Aug." She muttered angrily and I chuckled.

I slid her dress up over her waist, moving my hand up to rub in between her legs and she made a noise, still asleep.

I got my pants and boxers down before playing wit' ha entrance and she opened her eyes.

"August wh—.."

Before she could make me stop I slid my full length into her and covered her mouth at the same time she let out a loud moan.

"Shh, baybeh, you gotta be quiet. Mama and pops in the next room. You'on want dem to hea' do you?"

She shook her head, still moaning into my hand as I deep stroked her and I smiled, burying my face into her neck.

I could stay just like dis for da rest of my life.

Authors Note

BITCH. let me just say i love yall. so much. i LOVE seeing all these new votes and new followers and new readers PLEASE keep it up.

for two, im sorry for the late update i just suck at having my life in order. im working though, trust me i am.

lastly, do you guys have any suggestions on what you want to happen? i know where im going with this but i need some build up in between major events so let ME KNOW.