Chapter 29

Disclaimer, sexual content up ahead.

Remy A. Taylor

"I'm so glad ya'll could come on such short notice. I've been such a horrible friend to ya'll just because of personal drama." I sighed, sitting on the couch in August and I's home.

"Girl we completely understand I'm just glad you planned this little sleepover before you left us

"Girl we completely understand I'm just glad you planned this little sleepover before you left us." Dayvid said, sipping from his glass of Ciroc he'd stolen out of August's liquor cabinet.

I sighed, "Guys, I really feel like I need to tell ya'll this. Ya'll are my only close friends and I know you'll never tell anyone.."

Bahja tore her eyes away from the tv, "What's wrong girl?"

I held my head in my hands, "I messed up. I got so involved with August and him making me happy that I'm failing school. There's a very high chance I won't graduate. Then I spend so much time with him that I've forgotten about you guys. Especially you, Dayvid, I've never spent a Christmas without you and here I am going to a whole different country because of some boy and his past. I'm in deep shit."

The room was silent until I felt the three of them wrap me in a hug and I let the tears I'd been holding in for months flow.

After our small crying session, I sat back and wiped my tear stained face, "I need help."

"Well.. What do you love about August?" Natalia asked.

I closed my eyes, "Everything, man. I love how he talks, how he walks, the way he thinks. How he's mean to everybody except me. He makes me feel safe at all times, he loves my family, he's never cheated. He adored me and everything on me when I didn't even love myself. He remembers everything I tell him, he gives me attention whenever I need it. And the sex..."

"Well bitch let the good outweigh the bad! Not to be mean, but some of the shit you said that's going bad right now is just that, right now. With a lot of help, prayer and studying we'll get you back on track at school. You've always had bad time management skills so we'll start putting in more effort to come see you. Okay?" Dayvid said and I smiled, hugging him tight.

"I love you. I love all of ya'll, so much." I smiled, almost tearing up again.

"We got your back, girl." Natalia said.

"Always." Bahja followed up.

August A. Alsina

"Come on, mama, get up." I tapped Remy's butt early that morning and she whined.

"Thirty more minutes, babe, please."

I laughed at her, "I gave you thirty minutes last time, we gotta go. I got your shower started and everything."

She sighed loudly before finally getting out of bed and going to the bathroom, making me laugh.