Roam The Night Again

A/N: Last chapter! Thanks so much for reading all the way through! I'm open to writing a sequel if you'd like, but I'm fine with ending it here.

Time Skip to the 21st Century

I sat alone at the bar, waiting to be served. I had no idea why I was hear, but something had led me. I though it was my stomach for a while, but no, after drinking someone up in a dark alley I was still being drawn. All I could figure to do was go. I figured it was just someone of my species calling out to get a number of who's out.

Everything was completely normal until a man with raven hair walked up to me and said "Hey hotshot, what is a girl like you doing here?"

Just looking over his face seemed strange to me. He looked exactly like Kylo. I shrugged and said "Trying to get a drunk over someone who died a while back."

"Do you want me to pay for it? You're stunning, truly. You shouldn't be sad."

"Go ahead. You're quite handsome yourself. Got a cute name to go with it?"

He muttered "Ben, childish, I know. You got one? Of course you've got one."

"Rey, just Rey. I don't know about my family."

Ben nodded and said "Well it's a very pretty name, Rey. It sounds so familiar."

That's when I knew I had my boy. Everything was in place, in the most absolute perfect way.

I laughed "Maybe we've met before."

The bartender walked over and asked "So what you want?"

Ben ordered us something and smiled at me. "You'll like this. Trust me."

Turns out I did, and we got more. As the night went on he got drunk, but it's hard to get a vampire drunk. We did quite a bit of talking, and I got his number. The next night I texted him and asked if he wanted to meet up somewhere. Apparently he was called in to work at the restaurant he works at. Only way to get to him was to go in.

That's exactly what I did.

Luckily I caught him before he had to go in for his shift. He thought it was absolutely hilarious that I showed up, until he thought it was weird after I begged him to take work off and me saying stuff about how he made me dresses and brewed tea just the way I liked it.

That's when I realized he didn't remember a thing. I probably didn't remember a thing when I was human. At that moment I hugged him and whispered "I'm sorry. I can't let this happen again. Not when the exact same thing that happened to me. I don't know what to do."

He asked "Can you let me go? I've never met you, and you keep talking like you know me. Are you insane or something?'

I had enough.

I bit his neck and drank his blood. I then bit open my wrist and tipped it to his mouth. After that I left him to change into a vampire in his car, along with instructions on how to get to my apartment.

To which he showed up at, confused and starved few days later.