Autumn

That night the remaining parts of the village went to the wolf cave. I was kept at my house, just for safety reasons. From what I had heard there was a werewolf. Like they watched him transform. It's all just local legend, but now everything seems real.

I had waited a few days after that before deciding to go see Kylo again, surprised I actually could understand the directions. Kylo had explained to me that he knew one of the werewolves, and that he had an agreement to keep each other safe, not matter how much they hate each other.

I continued on with life like normal during the day. That was until the fall winds. That was when Kylo started to come look for me during the night.

He stood in my door way, and I watched him. He had seemed a bit more cleaned up, like he was trying to be impressive.

"So do you want to become a vampire?"

I should my head and said "No, Kylo. I have work to do. Leave me alone."

He just stared.

"Okay, do you want me to help you with that work?"

I looked up at him, and sighed "What do you want and can you just come on and and shut the door?"

He stepped inside and said "I'm lonely."

"Kylo, you're always lonely."

"I know. Can I stay here?"

"For tonight that should be fine."

"No, till winter. Just so I can be close enough to you."

He leaned on my desk and I said "No, Kylo. That wouldn't be safe."

"Are you sure? I just get really sad when I'm not around you," he whined.

I asked in response "What are you going to do when I get married off to one of the men here? You said I could do that when we met."

He then looked so sad, but also angry. Glass started busting. I got up and hugged him. He cried "I don't want you to leave me again. I love you."

I whispered "I know, but it's not fair considering that I'm not what I apperemtly used to be. Plus it's not like it takes only a month to fall in love. I haven't known you long enough to love you."

He cried "I understand."

I asked "Why can't you find someone new to love? You've already told me you're a sinful being. What more will it harm?"

He kissed the top of my forehead and whispered "It just wouldn't be the same."

He then started walking out the door. I asked "Are you not going to stay tonight?"

"I don't think I will."

Kylo's POV

The cold ache in my chest had never hurt so bad. I sat in my cold, dark house alone and crying. I am truly in love with Rey. Finding her again was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me. I thought she was gone forever. Now I guess she is. I'm sure she'll be happy with a nice human.

But not as happy as she'd be with me.

I can give her anything she wants. A family, gold, dresses, power, anything. She just has to ask. Apparently she must be considering falling in love with me beastility.

Love truly is the worst, yet best feeling.