Now Is The Hour

I brought Rey back home, and kept her in my quarters. She was almost dead. I knew that if I left her like this that she'd surly die.

I'd never see her again if she died.

She'd just disappear from me forever. What would be the point of immortality when your heart is broken?

I stared at her neck, questioning what I should do. I knew exactly how to save her. I just didn't have her permission. From the beginning I told myself I wouldn't do it till she told me to. I had to keep my promise. I knew the cost.

I held on to Rey. She seemed so fragile. I whispered "I don't want to ever let you go. Never ever."

I knew I wouldn't get a response. I didn't even know if she could hear me. I just needed to say it.

It's just one of those days where you have to think to yourself in that way.

"Kylo!"

I looked at the door, where Phasma stood. She sighed "I heard about Rey and decided to come immediately. I know exactly what Hux did. Poor girl was poisoned in a matter of moments. I'm sorry but she's suffering alive in that state you have her in. She's not waking up, so just let her go. It's time to move on. She'll end up dying anyways."

I hugged Rey tighter and shook my head.

"I'm not letting go. I feel like I just got her back. Do a spell, a potion, do something. I know you can."

Phas then just left. I cuddled Rey and cried "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I love you."

I sobbed tearless like that for hours. I knew I'd have to bury her soon. I was so afraid of her heart beat stopping. I just wanted her forever. I spent most of the day pacing the room, watching her and listening for her heart to stop beating. I knew the time was going to happen soon.

It hurt me so badly to stare at her.

I couldn't take it.

I walked over to her and said "I promise this is all for your own well being."

I then sunk my fangs into her neck. I drank her blood up, and then bit open my wrist. I put it to her mouth and tilted her head back. I cried out her name and frantically apologized. That's when I looked down and saw her hazel eyes. I whispered "It's okay. It's all over now. I'm sorry."

I sat there for hours with her whispering calming things while she screamed. She fell, passed out by the end of changing. I still held on to her. I was starting to grow tired, when she woke up.

"Kylo? What happened?"

I looked down at her and cried "I'm right here. I just needed you back. I'm sorry I didn't ask you if you wanted this I just didn't want you to die."

"Are you okay? You never act like this," she questioned. I hugged her tighter and she sighed "I'm confused. What's going on?"

"Hux poisoned you and you almost died so I bit you and now you're a vampire again."

"When did he do that? Kylo you're going insane. I was killed by townspeople. They cut my head off, and you watched it. I don't understand how I'm here."

I laughed out of pure joy. I kissed her cheek and said "You don't remember being human. You don't remember any of it. There's no need to explain right now."