Are you gay?- Jumin X Reader

"Jumin, are you gay?"

You ask the man straightforward as he was grooming his white cat, Elizabeth. Jumin was distracted by your sudden question that he accidentally scratched Elizabeth's paw with the brush.
He gasps.

"Oh no! My sweet Elizabeth! Are you alright? And to answer your question, no I am not gay. What made you ask that?"

"No reason, I'm just curious."
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Hmm...okay. I'm hoping that the others aren't going to ask the same question..."

You whistle nervously, sitting on the countertop.

"Well...they actually told me to ask you the question..."

"They what?! Even Assistant Kang, my own assistant?"

You giggle as you took Elizabeth, gently petting her soft fur.

"Yes, even Jaehee~"

"Ugh, how dare she! Those guys are stopping her from doing her work! I'll have to have a word with her later..."

You put Jumin's precious cat down and hug him from behind, making him jump.

"Aww don't be mad at her, Jumin! It was just a question, that's all~"

"Well...I guess you're right (Y/n), I shouldn't get too worked up over such a silly question..."

You and Jumin then sat down on the couch, you laying your head on his shoulder as he worked on his computer. You had a crush on Jumin, however, you and the others knew he wasn't interested in girls at all. He even hated the girlfriends of his father. That's what made you and the rest of the RFA think that Jumin was either not the love type or possibly gay. It wasn't a bad thing, but you were disappointed that he wasn't into girls...at least you didn't know that he was interested in you.
After hours of watching him work, you got so bored that you asked him the question again.

"Are you sure that you're not gay?"

"Oh geez, this again. I'm absolutely positively sure that I'm not gay..."

"You say that, but you're just too embarrassed to admit it~"

"No I'm not and even if I WAS gay, I would tell you guys straight out..."

Jumin closed his laptop and places it on the coffee table, avoiding your gaze.
You yawn as you stretch your arms.

"Okay...it's just that..."

"What? What is it (Y/n)? I demand you to tell me."

You get off the couch and walk in the kitchen, grabbing a Dr. Pepper out of the fridge.

"Oh never mind, it's nothing important Jumin, don't worry about-"

Jumin cut off your sentence as he pins you against the wall, using both his arms to trap you so you wouldn't get away. You were so surprised by his sudden actions that you accidentally dropped the soda, causing it to spill on his shoes...his new shoes.
You gasp.

"Oh no, your shoes! Jumin, I'm so sorry-"

"I don't care about the shoes, I'll just buy a new pair. All I care about right now is you telling me what you're hiding..."

He gave you a cold and serious glance, making you gulp. His beautiful black eyes...you were lost in them. You blush as you turn your head away.

"I...I was going to say that if you were gay, I would be kinda sad because...well I love you, Jumin...but I understand that you aren't into girls so I'll respect you for being yourself...you know."

Jumin was silent for a moment before carrying you over his shoulder and walking towards his room. You panicked.

"H-hey! What are you doing, Jumin?!"

"I'm going to prove to you that I love you and only you..."

"J-Jumin-"

"And punish you for ruining my shoes~"

You blushed, squirming around. In the end, you two had the most pleasurable night of your lives~

Thank you computercat101
for the oneshot idea! :3