Hacker War- 707 x Reader

You were one hell of a hacker!
You could hack into any account, any government business, any information you wanted to get your little hands on.
That's why the RFA hired you, because of your mad hacking skills.
You enjoyed everyone's company except Agent 707, who was your rival.
Whenever he enters the chat room, he would brag about how great of a hacker he was while you sat there in your chair, laughing.
You were the better hacker though, well...in your own opinion.
You two would fight, just to see which one of you would do the next hacking job. Sometimes you win, sometimes the red-haired geek would win.
One day, Agent 707 had enough, for he texted you a very interesting message in the chat room.

"(Y/n)! I have a challenge for you~"

"Ugh, what is it?"

"Let's start a hacker war! Whoever hacks the most accounts and websites shall be the RFA's best hacker!"

"Are you two fighting again?"

Jumin had joined the chat room, making you and Agent 707 gulp. Jumin would always get irritated with you two due to the fighting.

"Uhhh no sir! I'm just simply giving (Y/n) here a challenge, unless she doesn't want to accept and act like a chicken!"

That made you snap. You quickly text the space geek back.

"Oh it's on! I accept your challenge Luciel!"

"H-hey hey! I told you before not to use my real name!"

"Oh whatever, how much time do I have?"

"24 hours, good luck (Y/n)~"

"Oh geez..."

Jumin said as he sent a stressed out emoji. You began hacking into different types of accounts: Facebook accounts, Tumblr accounts, gaming accounts, web show pages...you get the picture.
You weren't going to let this geek win, oh no, you were determined to be the best hacker the RFA ever had!
After a few hours have passed, your time was up and you return to the chat room with evidence of your hacked victims.

"And my total is...50! What did you get, Luc- I mean, Agent 707?~"

"...30..."

You chuckled to yourself, you have won the challenge.

"Ha! I'm the best hacker ever! I'm unstoppable! Not even Agent 707 could beat me!"

You sent a happy face emoji, showing him how proud of yourself you were. He suddenly calls you on the phone. That's strange, he never called you before. You heard him sigh over the phone.

"Indeed you are...man, I never lost this kind of challenge before...now that you've won...you're the best hacker and I'm...well, the worst hacker this company ever had."

You stayed silent as you heard him sniffling.

"Are...are you crying?"

"N-no...."

He was lying, you knew he was lying. He may sound happy whenever he texted you, but in real life, he was depressed most of the time, you and your friends didn't know this.
You heard his soft sobs in the background, making your heart sink down to your stomach.
You didn't want to be the best hacker anymore.
You quickly hang up the phone, take a bus to his house and knock on his door. When he opened up, his golden eyes widened at the sight of you.

"(Y-y/n)? What are you doing he-"

You cut off his sentence as you tackle him to the ground with a hug. You felt tears well up in your eyes.

"I'm sorry Luciel! I shouldn't have pushed my victory in your face, that was very rude of me! I've treated you like shit when all this time, I've had a crush on you! I'm so sorry! I don't want to be the best hacker anymore! I want you to be the best hacker here in the RFA!"

You continue crying into his chest, wiping your red, wet face on his red shirt as he stared down at you with a blushing face. He then softly smiles as he hugs you back, smelling your (h/c) vanilla-scented hair.

"(Y/n)...thank you...you made me the happiest hacker alive~"

He then places a kiss on your forehead.

"Let's both be the best hackers that the RFA has ever had~"

And so, you two did~