Chapter 84

Felicity pov
"Get Martha in here, she can get in contact with Harry." I exclaimed.

Kate has been trying for twenty minutes to try and contact Will or Harry, with no avail. Kate left and then returned with Martha.

"Call Marcus and Tell him to get Harry here as quickly as he can." I Said.

Marcus pov
I sat inside High Grove as the men were out playing Polo. My phone started ringing and it was Martha.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Marcus where's Harry?" She asked.

"He's playing Polo, why?" I asked.

"Felicity's In labor. He needs to get back to Buckingham." She said.

"I'm on it." I said.

"Felicity wants you to tell him to call Kate back when he's on his way back." Martha added before a scream was heard in the background.

"I'll tell him."

I ran to the polo field and it was all muddy. All of the men were covered in mud.

"Harry!" I yelled.

He looked over then hit the ball sending his relative after it. He rode over to me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Felicity's In labor." I said.

"What?" He Asked.

"You need to get back to Buckingham." I told him.

"Why Buckingham?" He Asked.

"I don't know, maybe that's where she went into labor and they didn't want to move here." I said.

"Alright," Harry said.

"Clean up and call Kate when you're headed that way." I instructed.

Harry pov
I rode my horse all the way to the front door. I jumped off my horse and removed my helmet and my muddy boots. I opened the door and a maid gave me a towel. I cleaned off and then ran to my room.

I took a quick shower then got dressed before grabbing my phone. I saw I had a dozen message from Kate and Ava.

I grabbed the keys to Will's car then I ran down the stairs. I went out to the car as my family rode over.

"Where are you going, Harry?" Father called.

"Buckingham, Felicity's in labor." I yelled back.

Will rode over to me. "Is She Okay?" Will Asked as he got off his horse.

"Well I don't really know, I haven't spoken to her. Marcus just told me to call Kate after I left." I said.

"Well I'm not going to hold you up. I'm going to get cleaned up and then I'll also drive back to London with our sons." Will Said.

"Alright," I Said then got into the car.

I waved to my family before starting the car and calling Kate as I drove out of the drive way.

"Harry where are you?" Kate Asked.

"I'm leaving High Grove," I Said.

"Let me talk to him." I heard faintly in the background.

"Felicity want to talk to you," Kate Said.

"Let her talk to me." I Said as I put my bluetooth earbuds in.

"Hello Love," Felicity Said,

"Hello, Love, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm alright, please try to get here soon. Shelby's predicting this will be a quick labor." Felicity said.