Chapter 55

"Come on Felicity, we have to be at Buckingham Palace in an hour." Harry said.

I got up and took a shower. Milo followed me as I got ready.

I dried my hair and styled it while Harry put Milo's service dog vest on. Harry helped me up.

"24 weeks looks good on you." Harry teased.

I shoved his arm. "Stop it," I said.

"Sorry, love you Felicity." Harry said.

"You've got a ginger in a bad mood. Your gonna need all the help you can get." I said as I held onto Milo's leash and we left after a quick breakfast.

Members of the Swedish Royal family had come to visit us. And so Will, Kate, Harry and I were going to spend the morning with them.

"Please don't be like that." Harry pleaded as we got into the car.

"I'm sorry," I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"It's alright," Harry put his arm around me and kissed my head.

Harry helped me out and then Milo. We went inside and went to the parlor where they were expecting us.

The members of the Swedish royal family had yet to arrive.

"Oh they haven't arrived yet. So we're not late," Harry said.

We went in and sat down with Kate and Will. Milo laid down next to me.

We chatted till Princess Victoria, her husband, Prince Daniel, Prince Carl Phillip and Princess Sofia, she was also pregnant.

"It's so great to get together again. It's been so long." Princess Victoria Said.

"I think the last time we were together, these boys were still single." Prince Carl Phillip said.

"I believe that is right," Will said.

"Please let's sit." Prince Daniel said.

They sat on the two Love seats across from ours. The only thing separating us was a coffee table.

"Felicity, I have to ask. What is your service dog's name?" Princess Victoria asked.

"This is Milo," I said as I pat his head.

"And what does he assist you with?" Princess Sofia asked.

"Balance mainly, but he also alerts me when the device in my back that allows me walk, stops working. He then makes me lay down till I can get up." I said.

"He's been very helpful," Harry said.

"When you say your device in your back stops working what do you mean?" Prince Daniel asked.

"It stops working. I can't move my legs, I can't feel my legs and I will fall." I said, "Milo can sense it's electricity and alert me so I can lay or sit down till it comes back on."

"It's amazing what service dogs can do for people." Princess Victoria said.

"It is," I said as Milo sat up.

•••

After the meeting with the Swedish, Harry and I had a meeting with The Queen about our baby's name and I wanting a home birth.

"You two still want to use the name Sofia." She asked.

"Yes, ma'am. We do." Harry said.

"We also any to keep her name short. Unlike how we did with Dane." I said.