Chapter 51

Felicity pov
It had been eight weeks since Trystan's sentencing. And I was having my first ultrasound.

"You should remember how this goes," Shelby said as I laid down on our bed.

Harry sat on our bed next to me cross legged. I unbuttoned my shirt to expose my baby bump. Shelby put the cold gel on my stomach,

"just as cold," I laughed as I rested my head back on the pillow.

Harry took my hand and smiled a Shelby put the wand on my stomach.

"Well there's your baby," Shelby said as she showed us the monitor.

I smiled as Harry squeezed my hand.

"It's still a bit early to tell the gender, so maybe at the next appointment." Shelby said as she kept looking at my baby.

"But I do want to discuss the delivery with you two." Shelby said as she wiped the gel off my stomach.

"Well if it's alright I'd like to have a home birth," I said.

Harry gave me a concerned look. "You want to do a home birth?" He asked.

"I do, I would have wanted to do one with Amanda or Dane but being paralyzed it didn't seem like a good idea and we know with Amanda what happened. Please Harry, Shelby will be here along with a team of midwives." I said as I leaned on his arm.

"She would be perfectly fine, the reason she went into cardiac arrest was her brain didn't have enough time to comprehend what was happening and told the heart to beat faster which caused her to go into cardiac arrest. This time Felicity will be ready, I'm fully confident she can do it." Shelby said.

"I don't know we'll have to talk to Granny," Harry said as he rubbed his face.

I smiled,

"we will talk about this later though" Harry said.

I smiled. I got up and buttoned my shirt.

"One more question, how is your morning sickness?" Shelby asked as she helped me button my shirt.

"I'm still having it," I said as I rubbed my stomach.

"Well let me know if it gets to where you can't keep anything down." She said.

"We will call you immediately if that happens," Harry said.

Harry and I walked Shelby out of apartment B.

"I will talk to Martha for your next appointment." Shelby said.

"Alright, see you then," I said.

•••

I leaned against the bathtub. My morning sickness wasn't going easy on me. A knock came at the door,

"come in," I said.

Kate and Martha came in.

"Are you sure you want to go the Royal Academy of Dance?" Martha asked.

"I'm going," I said as I got up.

"I think I'm through the worst." I said.

"Well then we have to hurry." Martha said.

I got dressed then brushed my teeth, while Martha did my hair.