Chapter 41

Felicity pov
Harry pulled up to Balmoral Castle. He got to the front door and parked.

"You ready?" He asked.

"I am so looking forward to this vacation." I said as I took the breaks off my wheelchair.

I rolled myself backwards and put the breaks on again so I could Get Dane out of his car seat. A Valet opened the door and lowered the ramp as Harry got out. I held Dane and rolled down the ramp onto the gravel driveway. Harry came around so he could push me inside.

It was my first time at Balmoral Castle so Harry gave me the tour.

"This place is amazing." I said.

"Just wait till you see the rest of the estate it's beautiful." Harry said.

We went to the yard and let Dane crawl around. Harry picked me up and set me in the grass so I could play with Dane. Dane instantly crawled as fast as he could across the yard. I sat in the grass as Harry followed Dane. I took a couple photos of Harry and Dane.

"Harry!" I called.

He looked over and smiled. I took his photo, then he went back to looking at Dane. I took another photo.

"Make sure he doesn't get too dirty." I called.

Harry picked Dane up and he started crying not wanting to leave.

"I think that's a bit too late." Harry called as he walked over to me.

Harry gave me, Dane, his knees and hands were covered in dirt.

"This is what we get for letting him crawl around the garden at Highgrove." I said.

"He loves it," Harry said.

I looked at my watch, it was almost time for dinner.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up for dinner." I said.

Harry picked me up and carried me to my wheelchair, before pushing me inside.

•••

Harry and a few other staff members had gone out to stalk a red deer that had been seen on the estate. Dane was taking his afternoon nap, so I was reading in one of the parlors near his room.

I sat reading a book of Robert Frost poems, a knock came at the door.

"Come in," I said as I close my book.

A blonde man I didn't recognize came in and bowed.

"Your highness, The Duke of Reading has returned and he has asked me to escort you to the garden to meet him." He said.

"Alright," I put my book on the side table and took the break off my chair.

"May I push you?" He asked.

"Sure," I said.

The man pushed me down the hall and went right past the hallway that lead to the elevator.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Don't worry my little flower." He hissed in my ear. I turned around.

"How did you get in here!" I exclaimed.

"They'll hire anyone." Trystan Said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You," he said.

He stopped and walked around to stand in front of me.

"Listen her flower," he said.

I grabbed my wheels and wheeled myself backwards. I turned around and rolled myself the opposite way.

Tristan caught me.

"Scream and I'll hurt your baby boy." He hissed.

"What do you want?" I asked as tears rolled down my cheek.

"You haven't bothered me in years." I said as I wiped them away.

"I haven't been able because you sent the government after me. I had to disappear." He said.

"You can't run forever." I said as I held my head up with strength.

"Leave him, Leave Harry and no one gets hurt." He hissed in my ear.

"You know I won't do that." I said emotionless.

"Then consider this a warning."

We were at the top of the staircase. Before I could react Trystan pushed my wheelchair and I down the stairs. I fell from my chair and hit each step on the way down.

The next thing I knew I laid on the stairs My body aching,

"Felicity!" I heard yelled.

I managed to open my eyes and saw Martha.

"Trystan." I muttered before blacking out.

Martha pov
I came around the corner and saw Felicity fall down the stairs.

"Felicity!" I yelled as ran to her.

I moved her chair off her leg.

"Trystan." She muttered.

I looked to the top of the stairs and saw no one.

"The Princess has been attacked, get an ambulance here and find the intruder. Last seen running from the eastern staircase." I radioed. "And alert the Duke and make Sure Prince Dane is alright." I yelled.

Ava ran down the stairs to me.

"Can we move her?" I asked.

"We have to be very careful." She said as she supported Felicity's neck.

We moved her to the floor below the stair.

Harry pov
My phone started ringing so I answered.

"Harry, Trystan was at the castle." Martha said frantically.

"What!" I yelled.

I ran to the 4-wheel drive jeep and jumped in.

"Is Felicity alright?" I asked as I cranked the engine.

"No she was pushed down the stairs. We have emergency services on the way." She said.

I floored it and raced back to Balmoral Castle. I parked closest to the castle. And ran inside without putting the Jeep in park.

"Martha!" I yelled as I ran through the castle.

"She's this way, Your Highness." Connor yelled.

He lead me to where Felicity was. Ava was doing what she could but Felicity needed a hospital.

"They've sent a Helicopter to transport Felicity." Martha said.

"Where's Dane?" I asked.

"Silvia's with him. He's fine." Martha said.

I moved the strand of hair off of Felicity's face. Bruises were already starting to form.

"The Helicopter just landed out front." Connor said as he ran in.

"I'm going with her." I said.

Paramedics ran in.

"What happened?" One asked.

"She was pushed down the stairs." Ava said.

She started talking medical jargon with them about Felicity and the paramedics loaded Felicity onto a gurney.

"Meet us at the hospital, send word to the rest of the family." I said as I followed Felicity and talked to Martha.

I climbed into the helicopter with the paramedics. They handed my a pair of headphones and closed the door for take off. I took Felicity's hand and kissed it.

__________________________
A/n: THE return of Tristian. Hehe. Sorry not sorry.
-princess